Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving the hell out of KotFE on SW:TOR. This was definitely made with me in mind.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I need to still download this and give it a go.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Almost beat the RB4 main game last night. Have one more tour left. Still having fun even though features I want are missing.

Destiny's Halloween stuff has been pretty neat so far.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What exactly is Destiny doing? I logged in, got some kind of consumable then...no idea what else there is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Almost beat the RB4 main game last night. Have one more tour left. Still having fun even though features I want are missing.
            Spoiler alert- it's just one show but it's the five hardest songs in the game; including the Dream Theater song that's like 10 minutes long so it takes like 35 minutes to play the set.

Comment

• will make sure to play on medium with drums then hahah. My fucking knee is toast.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                What exactly is Destiny doing? I logged in, got some kind of consumable then...no idea what else there is?
                trick or treating, funny dialogue, masks, dances, etc..

nothing major, just fun stuff. Some of the masks people have in multi are dope.

Comment

• Where do you trick or treat? I didn't see any new things or prompts?

Comment

• At the citadel or whatever. There were mission prompts all over when you first get your trick or treat bag.

Comment

• All I had was to pick up two pieces of some candy from the mailbox. Guess I will look again tonight.

Comment

• yeah, I talked to all of the NPCs and got shit.

Comment

• Has anyone maybe signed up for a technical test on a game that may or may not have started today?

Allegedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Has anyone maybe signed up for a technical test on a game that may or may not have started today?

Allegedly.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• SPILL IT

Comment

• If it's Battleborn, yeah I signed up and download is set to go.

Finally finished Mad Max yesterday, I must be turning into a bitch in my old age because the ending kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I mean, I know Max is the classic loner, "I go my own way" and all of that, but did they really need to
                                  Spoiler: SPOILZZ 
                                kill off the main protagonist lady AND her little girl, and also have Max intentionally kill Chumbucket and destroy the Magnum Opus that you spend the ENTIRE game trying to upgrade??? I especially didn't like that we get Chum killed. Poor Chum..

Other than some really awful framerate issues in certain areas I dug the game quite a lot and would recommend anyone who likes those open world, collect-a-thon, upgrade heavy type games to check it out.
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X