Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about 1k away from level 40 in Destiny. I don't think I can remember another game that has pulled a 180 like this to make what was a slog the first year into something crazy fun the next.

The Taken King stuff is amazing so far. Nathan Fillion is the man.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think I am going to download this while I am at the gym this afternoon.

Comment

• you can get to level 20 in like a day. GET ALL OF THE BOUNTIES.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My character was like 27 when I stopped playing.

Comment

• I started over from scratch. I hit 20 in a few hours. Since they changed how the xp works and shit I didn't want to use my old guy.

Comment

• I have a level 40 (alomst) and a level 24 I believe. If you're on this weekend let's game.

Comment

• Played something other than MGSV after about a month. Tried out the new Batman DLC. Have to get back into the flow of combat for that game. Did a few of the Nolan inspired Tumbler tracks. They were fun for a bit but ultimately forgettable, like most of the Batmobile stuff is.

Watched Giant Bomb's stream of the new Taken King raid. Looked fun but Jeff didn't get any gear drops, just a bunch of shards and one weapon at the end. Reminded me of all my raid runs that never gave me gear and had me stuck at 28-29 on 3 characters.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Again, I hit level 40 without doing one single raid. The new XP system is great.

Comment

• True, but that's not really the number that matters now, as I understand it. At least for the high end content. Which the gear still factors into increasing.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• true, but I'm not really into the end game shit at least yet. I just like to wear the shit that looks cool on me and mostly play the PVP stuff.

Comment

• I've become hooked back into Madden. It's like they're reworking the game to play on the worst parts of brain.

They still haven't added a CTE Concussion Mode or a BountyGate option.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I haven't played a Madden in years but I always liked it when I did. Is that a game that someone can just jump into or is it like NBA2k shit that made me feel like I had an IQ of 5 because they made it so difficult to do anything.

I just want to pick a dude to throw the ball to and throw the ball,.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I just want to pick a dude to throw the ball to and throw the ball,.
                            This is why the last football game I played was NFK2K on Dreamcast.

Comment

• Playing the "how do I catalog my Rock Band DLC so I make sure I download everything?" Game. I took 35 screenshots the other night and with formatting got it down to a six page spreadsheet on my lunch break.

Comment

• Grabbed Taken King. Will get into it tonight. Also messing with NBA 2K16.

Comment

Working...
                                X