This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
      So Perfect Dark = awesome for 800 points. For serious.
      It so is. Multiplayer has so many damned options. And using the Farsight has been the video game highlight of 2010 for me.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Perhaps I'll pick it up.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Anyone down for some BC2 or PD tonight?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also played some amazing games of FIFA with Jeff this weekend. And by amazing, I mean I KICKED HIS ASS.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've been playing BC2 every night.

Comment

• Seriously contemplating picking up SFIV instead of waiting for the Super edition to drop in late April.

I want to punch things, and it seems like as good a time as any to go back to my roots.

In the meantime, it looks like the DLC for Bonerlands will just have to do.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh man, just wait for the super edition. Unless you can get the normal for super cheap.

Comment

• Could get it for 20 bucks but have to wait a week or so on shipping...

Fuck that. I'll wait.

I'll just punch people into hamburger in Bonerlands for now.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, good call on waiting. I'll be grabbing the new version day 1 so we can battle. I fucking love that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                        Anyone down for some BC2 or PD tonight?
                        Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I've been playing BC2 every night.
                        I'm down, name a time.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished Ratchet and Clank Future A Crack in Time. Fun game, but I had no urge to visit all the planets and do all the side missions. Back to Bad Company 2 and God of War 3.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I dug Crack but didn't finish it. It didn't suck me in like the previous one for some reason. Well that and ME2 hit so I sold it haha.

Comment

• Yeah, I agree, I liked previous games better. Maybe it's time for Insomniac to change it up, maybe make shorter, downloadable Ratchet games. Clank's puzzle sections were fun.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Those sections were a fucking blast. And they got a tad tough later on.

Comment

Working...
                                X