Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picked up Red Alert 3 on Steam for 5 bucks. Still love how fucking cheesy the FMV is. Pretty much the reason I bought it. Tim Curry killing Einstein is still awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ric Flair is the best
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        picked up Red Alert 3 on Steam for 5 bucks. Still love how fucking cheesy the FMV is. Pretty much the reason I bought it. Tim Curry killing Einstein is still awesome.
        Holy shit I forgot about that.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Walking Dead Season 2, Episode 1

Spoiler: GOTDAMN 
          within the first 5 minutes it delivers a dragon punch to the balls. And then the hits keep on coming. Christie obviously losing the baby somehow, THE DOG, the shed, thinking about THE DOG again, trying to make a friend in an unfriendly world, thinking of THE DOG some more, then making a choice where there is a bad answer and a worse answer.

Ugh, so great but so miserable.

Comment

• "Whose baby is it?" was my favorite option....

DON'T FUCK WITH CLEM

Thought I beat Super Mario 3d on the WiiU last night only for it to be like, "NAH BRAH HERE'S EVEN MORE LEVELS" which was fucking great as I don't want this game to end.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Totally the option I chose. That lady was being a total bitch, even after I had proven I wasn't a threat.

Comment

• I am fully addicted to Killzone multi now. So glad I held off on buying BF4 as I don't think I need it now. The new colorblind stuff (changes the colors on the names of allies/enemies) made a huge difference and I'm supporting all of the things.

All I want to do is play it and I'm stuck at work. boo.

Comment

• Arkham Origins- more of the same but the same is some of the most fun I've had on the last gen systems so I'm ok with it. Looks like it's mostly being set up as a Joker origin story rather than a Batmeng origin. Really fun so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Arkham Origins- more of the same but the same is some of the most fun I've had on the last gen systems so I'm ok with it. Looks like it's mostly being set up as a Joker origin story rather than a Batmeng origin. Really fun so far.
                    Kids got that and Lego Marvel for Xmas.....So I got those for Xmas if you know what I'm saying
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Trying out Ass Creed multiplayer

Comment

• Well, I will as soon as the update is no longer "pending"

Comment

• The multi in that is pretty fun. Wish I had some PS4 friends that played it

Comment

• Wish I had a PS4
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Same. This game kinda looks Shitty on 360.

Comment

• Killzone is THE SHIT. Played a bunch of hours this weekend. Also made it about half way through Black Flag. Hopefully have that beat in the next few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X