This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the dog die?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No. The dog is a badass that fights wolves.

Comment

• The dog is actually the best character in the story.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Sounds bad. Started back on GTA. The driving is great this time around. The walking/climbing controls are pretty clunky though which makes for hilarious headbutts into every wall ever.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I am fucking LOVING Black Flag so far. Ceej and I spent like 2 hours last night just battling ships and I just attacked a fleet of 10 and DECIMATED ALL OF THEM.

soooo good.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Never really dug AC games that hard but dem boat battles. LOVE IT
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• shit I'm totally hooked on Black Flag. Opened up a bunch of new things to do today. Currently doing side travel routes with the ships I take over and took down a naval fort to reclaim it as my own. Also did a pretty sweet assassination mission where I was the fucking ninja to end all ninjas. Soo good.

Comment

• Just had the least enjoyable 1 1/2 hours of gaming I've experienced in a long time. Between idiots and campers in MP and a just stupid section of the campaign with no checkpoint in Battlefield. AND party chat still doesn't work correctly. Ugh, so annoyed right now.

Comment

• Just beat Gone Home. If it's still on Steam sale everyone should get it right now. It's incredible. It should only take about two hours, but you'll not regret it at all. Some of the most affecting storytelling I've ever experienced.

Comment

• Played about two hours of Splinter Cell Blacklist. Really like it. A lot of the ideas from Conviction, mixed with more typical Splinter Cell wrappings. The new Sam is fine, I don't miss Ironside at all. The story is crazy, you and your team on this flying fortress that never lands so you can work outside of the CIA process. It has daily and weekly challenges like Spelunky or something, which I find so awesome and crazy. Lot's of upgrade paths as well.

I hope Splinter Cell gets another run on the new consoles soon, because they're going in really good directions with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Played about two hours of Splinter Cell Blacklist. Really like it. A lot of the ideas from Conviction, mixed with more typical Splinter Cell wrappings. The new Sam is fine, I don't miss Ironside at all. The story is crazy, you and your team on this flying fortress that never lands so you can work outside of the CIA process. It has daily and weekly challenges like Spelunky or something, which I find so awesome and crazy. Lot's of upgrade paths as well.

I hope Splinter Cell gets another run on the new consoles soon, because they're going in really good directions with it.
                        Glad to hear. Didn't pick this up yet. Haven't missed one yet.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Black Flag comes tonight! Hope that shit shows up early so I can get in a few good hours tonight. At least I know it won't be like AC3 where it took me 4 nights to get through the tutorial.

Comment

• WWE 2K14 - I'm a WrestleMania II and loving it. It plays like Mortal Kombat's story mode, but the selection of classic wrestlers is amazing.

I also just ordered Black Flag and the Family Guy Multiverse game this morning. The site is finally getting back under manageable control, so I can start gaming more.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Black Flag comes tonight! Hope that shit shows up early so I can get in a few good hours tonight. At least I know it won't be like AC3 where it took me 4 nights to get through the tutorial.
                              Yeah, no 10 hour tutorial. Shit gets right to it. LOVE THIS GAME.

Comment

• Still in Dragon's Dogma. I think I may need Farmer Fred to cattle prod me off of it.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X