This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I've got the Hulk now. I've discovered that if you let him get the shit beat out of him. 7 turns in, you can drop 1800-2200 damage points on anyone.
    Noticed that too - comes in quite handy!

My roster:

Agent Carr (level 41)
    Iron Man (level 10)
    Black Widow (level 9)
    Hawkeye (level 9)
    Hulk (level 8)
    Human Torch (level 5)
    Invisible Woman (level 6)
    Luke Cage (level 8)
    Mr. Fantastic (level 6)
    Ms. Marvel (level 9, level 10 when I get the silver)
    She-Hulk (level 9)
    Thing (level 4)

I've been playing and re-playing missions to jack up my characters and get more gold, researching as often as I can, too, for better weapons and shit. Still haven't done much with the Iso-8 stuff, as I can't find a set formula for what shards work best, etc.

Comment

• I only use the shards that have multiple stat increases. Combinations of accuracy and attack are nice because they seem to trigger critical strikes way more often. I've got a couple of white shards on my agent that have evade as well and he dodges a crap ton of stuff.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I only have one Chaos piece - haven't decided who to give it to yet, or use it myself.

I also have yet to play the PvP stuff. Having more fun maxing my characters out than having my ass kicked by some 12-year old in Skokie.

Comment

• I've got Chaos ISOs on Doc Strange and Iron Man. Doc Strange's attack level is at 265.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The pvp stuff isn't really pvp from what I can tell. It's more like you versus a computerized version of what the other person has.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Re: PvP, interesting. I'll give it a whirl in the next week or so, once I'm on vacation (I'll have quite a bit of down time to play the game with). If I can score some more Chaos ISOs, I'll try 'em out on my heavier hitters.

I think the max level you can get the characters to is 12 - probably when I'll try messing with the Premium missions.

Comment

• Damn they fucking broke PVP. You can't use items anymore so basically if the person you're matched against has better stats you lose nothing you can do about it.

Comment

• That Walking Dead game is the fucking goods guys. The characters are better than all of the ones on the tv show and there is some actual tension going on. Totally worth 400 points.

Also picked up the new Trials game. Haven't really played much but I liked what I did get a chance to play.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I figure I will get Walking Dead when it's on super cheap sale on Steam. I downloaded a bunch of user made Trials tracks this weekend. People are doing crazy things with that editor.

Comment

• goddamn to Trials. Being able to see your friends' names race along with you makes this game go from: "I'll play for 10 mins" to "Goddammit I know for a fact I can beat that fucker if I just keep trying for an hour". Really digging it.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I have to turn off the names sometimes for that reason.

Comment

• My only goal was to beat you as much as possible haha.

Comment

• I haven't played any real courses for a while, I have been fucking with the user tracks. I'll have to get back to it. A lot of my times are decent, but my faults are AWFUL. I'll beat gold time by like 50 seconds, but have 75 faults lol

Comment

• Picked up Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare. God, I forgot just how amazing this game looks in HD.
                              sigpic
                              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Been meaning to play that again.

Comment

Working...
                                X