Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hotline Miami soundtrack is the best album of the year.

Comment

• Wind Waker HD. This is fucking legit. Frame rate is smooth, widescreen, and fucking beautiful. Considering I was just playing the original a few months ago on my old cube, this is a perfect example of a great HD upgrade.

Love it. Also love being able to play it via just the gamepad.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No no no, shut up. I almost impulse bought that fancy Zelda wii u last weekend and $300 is not the price of a fucking impulse buy.

Comment

• Metal Gear Rising Revengeance finally on my PSN account for trophies. My previous playthrough was on a friend's PS3. Forgot how insane it was. Looking at my downloaded games, I still have a shitload of games to get through on my PS3, and PS+ is making it worse.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            No no no, shut up. I almost impulse bought that fancy Zelda wii u last weekend and $300 is not the price of a fucking impulse buy.
            Sheeeit. I almost bought that fucking thing. And that Zelda 3DS. Things of beauty. Really tempted on that Zelda 3DS....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I really need to get LTTP2 next Friday, but fucking GAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES. VIDEO GAMES ARE BACK YALL

Comment

• That Zelda 3DS bundle with LTTP2 is definitely going on the Christmas list. This is another one of those "let's get a second mortgage on the house" Christmases.

Comment

• Fucking loving the HD remake of Wind Waker. Holy shit does this game look amazing still. Got Lesley into it now too. Having the map/items/etc on the wiiU pad makes a world of difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    That Poker Game from Steam or whatever on the PS3.

I'm not a huge poker guy but having Brock Samson and Ash bicker with Sam and Max, I may become one. LEsley and I played it for a few hours this weekend. Fun stuff.
                    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Found the new equivalent of Orchid's 21-hit combo this morning. Is so fun.

Comment

• oh you fucker I hate you. I used to kick asses at Killer Instinct. And since I'm not shellign money for th enxt gen right now, nor most likely not for a Xbone....
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I did the dojo stuff last night, and now I get where they are going with the shadow attacks. I just need to learn all of Orchid's moves now. I had 12 hit combos down easy.

Comment

• Assassins Creed 4 is fucking LEGIT.

Comment

• Dragon's Dogma has gotten its meathooks into me. The fast travel system is deep fried buttcheek though the combat makes up for the larger issues I'm having with the game.

Being a sorcerer is the only way. I understand this now. And that dragon in the forest just ate a tornado. Yeah, this thing is pretty satisfying.

GTA what? I'm kidding GTA, I'll come around one day. One day.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit, I need to grab this on Ps+ still. Nice to hear it's the goods.

Comment

Working...
                                X