Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here have a Wii U? I won one at the company holiday party and I'm wondering if it's worth keeping or not. I'm thinking of selling it otherwise.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If you'd like to sell it under market price I'd be open to listening. Rob has one and loves it, but he's drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        good luck with that, haha. I don't think it's possible either. But goddamn is it fucking satisfying to cut a dude's head in quarters and then take his spine out only to basically drink the fluid.
        Yeah, I tried the first time through, got to a couple enemies unnoticed and silently killed them but then I decided I wanted to go crazy cutting everyone up. I read that a stealth and no kill run would be possible, but that might have been before Platinum took the game over. Not sure if it was the difficulty, I was on normal, but the parrying system seemed forgiving, which I appreciated.

There's an easter egg on the last dummy you slice in the tutorial if you slice the hostage as well.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Anyone here have a Wii U? I won one at the company holiday party and I'm wondering if it's worth keeping or not. I'm thinking of selling it otherwise.

You won't make any money over retail but it's a pretty cool little system. If you're not into gaming, it's a pretty swank little internet browser box, netflix/hulu/amazon player, etc.

You could probably easily get 200 for it though.

But like Billy said, I love mine and Lesley and I play it all the time.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
            Yeah, I tried the first time through, got to a couple enemies unnoticed and silently killed them but then I decided I wanted to go crazy cutting everyone up. I read that a stealth and no kill run would be possible, but that might have been before Platinum took the game over. Not sure if it was the difficulty, I was on normal, but the parrying system seemed forgiving, which I appreciated.

There's an easter egg on the last dummy you slice in the tutorial if you slice the hostage as well.

Yeah, the parrying system is definitely forgiving. I'll have to try the easter egg thing tonight. I wish this was coming out on the WiiU as using the gamepad with the blade system would be DOPE.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You could probably easily get 200 for it though.
              Maybe if it's the pro one. I'd like to play ZombiU.

Comment

• Game recommendations for it?
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• ZombiU is about it. Nintendo Land is fucking GREAT if you get a house full of drunk people. New Super Mario 2 is not new. It's like the 4th they've made in that style now, and I just never found them fun at all.

Comment

• Raiden vs. cat.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      ZombiU is about it. Nintendo Land is fucking GREAT if you get a house full of drunk people. New Super Mario 2 is not new. It's like the 4th they've made in that style now, and I just never found them fun at all.

ZombiU is awesome, Nintendo Land is fun as fuck, the new Mario game is fucking awesome (Billy gonna hate) and has some of the best levels in a Mario game in ages, the Sonic Racing game is actually really fucking fun, FIFA 13 is awesome if you like soccer games.

Also great Wii games (that can be played on the WiiU) that you may have never played:

Donkey Kong Country Returns- best platformer of the decade. Easily
                      Super Mario Galaxy 2 - polished as fuck, fun as hell
                      Metroid:Other M - really fucking fun Metroid game by the guys who did Ninja Gaiden

Comment

• So I played a bunch more of The Cave last night. This game is the goods. It's pretty fucking funny and plays just like Gilbert's other games. Good stuff and totally worth the 1200 points.

Comment

Yeah, the parrying system is definitely forgiving. I'll have to try the easter egg thing tonight.
                          I gave the Metal Gear Rising demo another go and now I'm double-sold. This time, I went in knowing that some of the Bayonetta combos also do combos in MGR (Forward Forward Kick does a Stinger, 360 Kick does Raiden's MGS4 Cuisinart Of Doom, Forward Forward Sword does a launch move, Running Kicks do slides, etc). It's like playing a whole new demo.

I mean, parrying and slicing soldiers is great and all, but sliding under three soldiers, going hog wild with blade mode before ripping the rear guy's spine out and letting three piles of chunky soldier salsa fall to the ground behind you is gangsta as fuck.
                          sigpic
                          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• fuck yeah it is. I honestly was caught completely off guard by this demo. It's so awesome.

Comment

• Ps3?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• both systems.

Comment

Working...
                                X