This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool. Dowloading TF2 now.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Ok, I need advice. I have my mouse speed all the way up but its killing my wrist to play TF2. Are there additional mouse settings within the game?

Comment

• not sure, google it. You may be able to tweak settings in the console, but I wouldn't know where to begin.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shadowrun is the shit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Beat Portal this morning. Pretty cool. Want to get the sequel. Hope to start shadowrun today.

Comment

• Rogue Legacy is amazing. You all need to rush to Steam and buy it now.

Comment

• it's on my list of things to purchase once I finish my Shadowrun Campaign. Good to hear it's awesome. Hopefully i can get it for like 5 bucks on the winter sale haha.

Comment

• Or sale some digital bullshit and get it for free!

Comment

• After watching Twitch streams of it for a few hours, preordered PayDay 2 and got into the beta. Sooooooo fun, 4 player co-op bank robbing and stuff, with RPG style classes, leveling and the COD style gun/attachment system, and crafting custom masks? Already put 14 hours into the beta alone
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Dropchord says "fuck yo' phone battery life" but it is a lot of fun. A little bit Rez, a little but Lumines, and maybe a little bit Tempest.

Comment

• Guys, I can actually play CoD:BlOpsII now since I figured out how to work the sniper with acog. SO MUCH MURDERING
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Continuing the retro rpg reunion tour with some Brono Trigger.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            Continuing the retro rpg reunion tour with some Brono Trigger.
                            The once and future king.

Comment

• I'm playing crackdown again because FREE, so why not?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man, I wanted that sequel to be good.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X