• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late to the party: Portal 2....

So far so fucking good.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The gels make me wish I did acid in high school and I was in high school still.

Comment

• Acid makes me wish I had the acid that I used to do so I could do acid now.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Picked up Retro City Rampage literally during the last 30 seconds of the steam summer sale for $2.99, by the time the order went through it was back to $15

Suave as fuck.
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• New Devil May Cry is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
              Picked up Retro City Rampage literally during the last 30 seconds of the steam summer sale for $2.99, by the time the order went through it was back to $15

Suave as fuck.
              yes.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Getting better at FTL. No longer getting rocked as much.

Also playing the fuck outta TF2 still. SO GOOD MAN. the RXG server I play on is super fun. Trejo was sniping the fuck outta me the other day so I had to Spy the fuck outta him.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Trejo was sniping the fuck outta me the other day so I had to Spy the fuck outta him.
                  Yepp and then you were pushing all of my shits in

Retro City is like nonstop references, i killed the TMNT and the A-team, used bill and ted's phone booth, did a metal gear mission, met doc and drove the delorean and spoofed mega man 2 intro all in like the first hour
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Getting better at FTL. No longer getting rocked as much.

Also playing the fuck outta TF2 still. SO GOOD MAN. the RXG server I play on is super fun. Trejo was sniping the fuck outta me the other day so I had to Spy the fuck outta him.
                    I still suck at FTL. Need to download TF2 and join the slaughter.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• We need to coordinate a TF2 game with all of us. Hopefully on a weekend I'm off, like this one coming.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm down with that. Like I said, I play on one server and one server only. the map is easy as fuck, the people are chill as shit, and it's a blast.

Still playing FTL. Getting better. Made it a few more star systems now. haha.

Comment

• Sounds like Shadowrun Returns has some weird scripting bugs, but I expect title updates will clear those up. Will grab this in a few weeks.

Comment

• Don't care, can't wait. First gaming kickstarter that has completed. Should be getting my other rewards in the mail soon. Also, Ceej and I have already been working on a campaign for inside this. Let's just say "Hocken Corp" may not be wholly on the level.

Comment

• Is it a download? How much?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                Is it a download? How much?
                                $20 on Steam

Comment

Working...
                                X