This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I fucking loved Heavy Rain. IT's definitely rough in some spots, but it mostly worked for me.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it quite a lot. Even had the feels a few times. But Ethan's delivery is Paul Walker tier. Just a shit sandwich of a voice actor. The Last of Us spoiled me, I guess.

The Shelby character/actor so far is the best of the bunch. Old Blimpo gonna get his. Almost aced his babby trial.

I really like the niche that Quantic Dream's carved out for itself. Looking forward to Ellen Page: The Game.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For sure. I really need to play that game again. I remember I was pissed at the ending I got but I had fun throughout.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I never do go back for a Heavy Rain replay. I made some dumb mistakes and wasn't happy with my ending, too. I should go back and fix that.

Comment

• I remember acing almost everything to get the super ending, but there was one section I fucked up on cause I was a tad ripped that I'm pretty sure pushed me towards the ending I didn't like. Fuck, I may need to go buy this at best buy tonight.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The amount of glass in that tunnel was ludicrous.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• anything killer that I should be picking up with this Steam summer sale?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Monaco is fun as fuck. Grab Sleeping Dogs if it's still 6 bucks. FTL is fun as shit.

Alan Wake is definitely worth 2.50.

Comment

• Wake for not even three dollar bill y'all? C'mon son!
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• surgeon simulator is fucking hilarious, and for 3 bucks even if you hate it, it's still fun to try. we did a let's play with it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIQUs...SHUhmlWLq9SXKQ

Comment

• There's been all kinds of shit on the Steam sale. I think I've spent like $75 so far.

Hotline Miami
                      FTL
                      Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
                      Monaco
                      Dust: Elysian Tail
                      Sleeping Dogs
                      Alan Wake
                      Orcs Must Die 2
                      Mark of the Ninja
                      DmC.

I mean fuck dude, TONS, especially when most of this shit is $5 or less.

Comment

• what is FTL?
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Faster than Light. It's a pixel art based starship sim game. Hard but fun. It was on sale a few days ago.

Comment

• The more I think about it the more I feel like pressing X to JAAAASOOOON tonight. Hmm...

Comment

• Oh lawd that line delivery. "JAYsun!"
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• SHAUNNNNNN

Comment

Working...
                                X