X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha.

<3 ya babe!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Love you too
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Well I'd be playing WORMS right now if M$ wasn't such a dick. Fuck you Xbox live. Fuck you in the asshole. I hope I tear it and you need stitches but you don't have health care so you don't get the stitches so instead you just bleed from your asshole.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My day just got a little better.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So fucking pissed last night. I swear, ever since that update during the week Ghostbusters came out, I cannot connect to Ari. Everyone else, sure, but not Ari. And he's the only reason I bought Worms 2. Ugh.

Comment

• And you missed an epic ninja rope suicide bombing by myself that left all three of us laughing for like three minutes.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was so fucking pissed at that. I can connect to any of my friends with no problem at all, but when it comes to Rob, nope. It's such a fucking pile of bullshit. Worms is fucking fun as shit too. I was seriously thinking about beating the shit outta my X-Box 360 last night and strangling it's mother, but I gave my old X-Box to Phat Dizzaztr.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  I was so fucking pissed at that. I can connect to any of my friends with no problem at all, but when it comes to Rob, nope. It's such a fucking pile of bullshit. Worms is fucking fun as shit too. I was seriously thinking about beating the shit outta my X-Box 360 last night and strangling it's mother, but I gave my old X-Box to Phat Dizzaztr.
                  We had some fun games though. I'm still mad that finger poke didn't at least do 1 damage, but at least we all now know it won't so that mistake won't be made again. Also earthquake may not do much damage but holy shit is it fun to use.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We needed to get a Concrete Donkey up in there last night.

Comment

• Monkey Island remake. Sometime today.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep. I really hope it's good. For some reason I love the pixels, and hope the shiny new graphics don't turn me off.

Comment

• Rob, do you know what your NAT settings are? I know mine were strict for a while, but I was able to change it to open. I was going to check last night to make sure it was still open, but forgot to.

Comment

• Not sure actually, I've never fucked with them.

Comment

• Rob has "me" settings? WTF?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Test your connectivity on your X-Box when you get a chance. If your NAT says Strict or Moderate, then that could be the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X