This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I am over 50% through the fucking DBZ fortnite quests so I unlock Shenron. I have watched more DBZ in Fornite than I have the actual anime. I am like 12 levels away from unlocking Darth Vader and unlocking the entire battle pass. I have a sickness.
    That's how I get with games man. Sea of Thieves, Fortnite (when I played), Destiny 2, etccc. If there is a system that rewards me with levels and loot and that sweet dopamine hit, I abuse it until I can't play the game anymore. IT's why I like playing all of these at once. I can just bounce back and forth between them instead of burning out.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Anything that is quick and easy NUMBER GO UP gets me hooked pretty easy. Fortnite ALWAYS has numbers going up from me jut running around killing fools, and a list of things to focus on if I want some direction. When Diablo IV drops I am going to be in SERIOUS trouble.

Comment

• At lunch I got 14 kills, a victory, 3 levels, and a bunch of new battle pass shit on Fornite. I am a god.

Comment

• lol. Told the boyz about it and I think we're gonna try to get a game going here soon. Ceej just texted our group with a photo of his new Series X so he's finally a big boy and we no longer have to wait forever for Destiny 2 or Sea to load for him. I don't think he understands just how much faster that box is compared to even the One X that we all had. I'm just like, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. IT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I loved my One X but the Series X is a fucking space ship compared to it.

Comment

• I am tempted to buy Goku just bc of how stupid it all is. But I really want Batman to go back on sale. I am a sucker.

Comment

• Godammn you Billiam. Re-installed this, spent 20 bucks, got the season pass. Hit level 40, sucked back in, got Ceej back thanks to DBZ, working on getting Indy. Between this, D2 new season hitting nextweek, and the newest season of Sea of Thieves (not to mention Saint's Row hits next week) I have too many things to level up lol.

First game back in Fortnite and I was #8 only because I had to put my controller down to run to shut windows due to crazy storm that hit randomly. Forgot how much I love my stupid Hippy guy and all of his super lame K-Pop dance emotes I have on him lol.

Comment

• No build is so much better too.

Comment

• I'm your pusher man.

Comment

• There's a Helms Deep teaser on the beach. I am 100% buying any and all LOTR Fortnite shit.

Comment

• Another win. Level 87. Excellent. Like 12m away from the Shenron glider.

Comment

• Fuck Ghost of Tsushima is amazing.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Got back into Parkasaurus on Steam with the new dlc. I kinda love being able to wirelessly connect my new lappy to my TV and play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Fuck Ghost of Tsushima is amazing.
                              Yeah it is. I gotta get that ps5 version in a few weeks

Comment

• I got Plus Extra, so it came with it.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X