Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished TOMB RAIDER last night. Tempted to start it again.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That good? To be honest, I always hated the Tomb Raider series, but that new reboot could be the real deal...
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Martin, I too hated Tomb Raider. This game is NOT those games. It's THAT good.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Martin, I too hated Tomb Raider. This game is NOT those games. It's THAT good.

No games until I finish my MBA. That's my vow. I shall not break it. Dear fucking God, I shall I not break it.

Let's see the list awaiting me in June:

Tomb Raider
          South Park RPG
          Bioshock Infinite
          more to come...
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I can't speak for the others but Tomb Raider will make you feel like the wait was worth it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Last boss in MGR can suck it. Not sober enough to deal with it's bullshit.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                That good? To be honest, I always hated the Tomb Raider series, but that new reboot could be the real deal...
                Every Tomb Raider game I've played has been terrible diarrhea until this one. Granted, I'm only a couple hours in but it's great so far. Platforming is fun, not as narrow as Uncharted, and the combat is good too. I haven't figured out close-quarters fighting yet but maybe that's not a thing. I've been trying for stealth/sniping so far.

Comment

• Sitting at 97% completion on Tomb Raider, about to finish off the last section and couple collectibles. Just purchased Deus Ex Human Revolution for $20 on XBL, havent ever tried it so looking forward to diving into that after

Rob playing Minecraft on bdrcade has me hankering to try it but i dont know if ill bite on nearly $30 price tag
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I played a bit more today. I just don't know if I like it yet. Terreria was more fun, but I need to spend more time with minecraft. Will be doing another episode here in a few days to show off my new home...
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I played a bit more today. I just don't know if I like it yet. Terreria was more fun, but I need to spend more time with minecraft. Will be doing another episode here in a few days to show off my new home...

Do you keep the 15 year old in the basement?
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• hahaha. Fuck it, if that 15 year old wants to hit on me whatever, so long as he tells his friends about the show. GIMME THOSE FOLLOWERS.

Comment

• On the last guy of MGR. Fuckkkkkkk

Comment

• After watching Jeff play some Skate 3 on Giant Bomb Friday I think I am going to break it out again.

Comment

• Fuck yeah. I still play that game.

Comment

• OK, what's similar to TOMB RAIDER in terms of gameplay and graphics? I hear that UNCHARTED is really close, but I don't have a PS3 and it isn't available for me on Steam (dammit). I need other suggestions.

Are the ASSASSIN'S CREED games of a similar ilk?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X