This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOOURNS
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't even understand what is happening there. Bad AI? Bummer.

I was pumped after seeing the latest trailer. ...then I realized I liked the trailer so much because it was basically ALIENS in 30 seconds.

Comment

• the alien needs to get toilet paper
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just give me a port of the Alien Trilogy from back in the day. Shit was the bomb.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That's on deck for an upcoming BDRCADE

Comment

• Nostalgia'd.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Snes version of Street Fighter II on mega hard or whatever. That needs to happen, either that or you and Ceej battle it out.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I had been planning on my disability check sorting out my finances and being able to grab DMC and Dead Space 3 but it looks like no new games until April. Sooooo thinking about getting back into Dark Souls.

Comment

• Holy shit are the reviews bad for that Aliens game. Also this video shows how shitty the AI is. Dude runs through an entire mission on the "Hardened" difficulty setting with out firing his gun.

Comment

• Dude from Polygon tweeted the video that was shown at PAX East, and then the game as it was released. He said that the PAX video was "a sham" and boy was he right.

Comment

• gots a link to the pax vid?

Comment

• Wow. Also, that's one butt-ass ugly game too.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              gots a link to the pax vid?
                              Can't get to twitter or youtube at work, I saw it on my phone. I'll see if I can find it again when I get home. It looks like a top end current gen game, and the shit released looks like an Xbox 1 game.

Comment

• well the console stuff was handled by a different company I thought? Either way, fuck this game and I'll hold out for Fire Emblem...once I can find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X