This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Mike, get Dead Space 2. One of my favorite games this generation. Near perfect.
    I will for sure, just waiting for sales to happen again. Thinking I will get both DS 1 and 2 on Steam rather than Origin? Maybe?
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Both the first and second are great games that don't get enough love.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hated the zero gravity bits in the games but besides that, yeah they were pretty fun. The second one in particular.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I really enjoyed watching the playthroughs, so I am excited to try them. Having a blast with DS3 so far!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I hated the zero gravity bits in the games but besides that, yeah they were pretty fun. The second one in particular.
            Yeah but you said you were turrible at that shit so it stands to raisin you'd cry about getting your shit pushed in. The sound design alone in those sections say you are Captain Wrong, piloting Martin Short and his dumbass family around the caribbean.

Hate is reserved for stuff that actually earns that branding. Quit handin' it out. You're cheapening it, son!
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They're like $5 together on Steam sale Mike.

Comment

• they aren't fun sections.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  They're like $5 together on Steam sale Mike.
                  They aren't on sale right now though. YOU CAN SEE THE BIND I'M IN!

Comment

• Nah.

It's fun. It's Camp Fun Happytown Vietnam Fucking Shit.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• nah. They killed the momentum IMO. Same with that fucking SHOOT THE ASTEROIDS or whatever minigame in teh first one.

Comment

• What I think has me in a dilemma in buying DS3 is the completionist in me for the past two games, where I am nearly at 1000 on both (or past it), I know I won't get that 1000 because I'm not a fan of required co-op cheevery.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          nah. They killed the momentum IMO. Same with that fucking SHOOT THE ASTEROIDS or whatever minigame in teh first one.
                          The assroids thing I can understand. The Solar Jet Man bits were something new and fun. Yes, even that rotational timing puzzle in the gravity cutter room that has you jumping at the right time or getting buzzsawed for your trouble. It was a "holy shit this is frantic" sort of moment. The Regenerator was a walking version of that in the nightmare mode in #2.

Fuck it. I'm playing the first and second ones again and hopefully there will be a price drop by the time I am finished.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Honestly, the only thing I still gotta do is that space basketball thing. That thing was definitely dumb.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HATE THE SPACE JAM

Comment

• If only Bill Murray showed up at half-time to save my saggin' ass.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X