Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Live really going to be down all day?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• indeed.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• F that. Haven't played anything in days.

Comment

• Check out Old Man Ohio over here. *Points and laughs*
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Nathan, you just going to sit there and take that? Oh right...nevermind.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              Nathan, you just going to sit there and take that? Oh right...nevermind.
              We shouldn't laugh. We're going to end up like him: Being in our early 30s *dramatic music*.

Comment

• Just you wait. One day you'll park in your driveway and I'll be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Just you wait. One day, I'll be yelling at you from my front porch to get off my lawn.
                  Fixed.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    Just you wait. One day you'll park in your driveway and I'll be there.
                    Well, I guess it would be cool to see you. Of course I imagine with your family connection. You could try and pull some shit.

Anyway, enough of the derail.

Comment

• Playing Virtua Tennis 2009. Plays the same as ever. Takes too long to rank up in world tour mode. Not bad for a rental.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So I'm seriously considering picking up that Magic: The Gathering game on XBLA. I've only played the card game once years ago, so I have no clue how to play. IGN says the tutorials are great for a newbie, and it seems like it could be fun.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Prototype.

The missions are getting more and more retarded (re: difficult), but it has a decent enough combat system.

Getting the hell out of the way of both strike teams AND giant douchebag mutants is getting old.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Was looking forward to playing Ghostbusters tonight but Gamelfy shipped Marvel Ultimate Alliance instead.

Will have Fight Night though.

Comment

• Thank you for reminding me. Gotta go pick that up.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                                Playing Virtua Tennis 2009. Plays the same as ever. Takes too long to rank up in world tour mode. Not bad for a rental.
                                Nevermind, this game has alreadybored me. Takes way too long to rank up. It's going back to gamefly.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X