Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still fucking hooked into the gameplay loop of Destiny 2. At least until the new season of Sea hits next month. THEN IT BACK TO THE SEA WITH MY BOAT "THE PONYKICKER". can't fucking wait.

Last night was fun shit in D2 with my bro. Did our dailies and fucked shit up. Got some sweet pinnacle gear and am close to hitting the hard cap. My guy also looks fucking dope IMO. My new creepy helmet is neat. My bro has crazy good gear too.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• man fuck off making me want to get back in.

Comment

• hahah. There's always room in The Ponykickers.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Steam Sale. I am going to try and find some stuff to grab me probably. I also keep hoping I will get my Steam Deck order, and want some good games for that. I did grab Olli Olli World, and it is pretty great.

Comment

• Was going to join you in Destiny 2 until i found out it's off game pass.

Comment

• Went ahead and grabbed Witch Queen, Rob.

Comment

• Oh shit...hit me up if you see me playing.

Comment

• I am totally confused. It keeps tossing me back and forth between shit with no connection. how is there ANOTHER way to build custom weapons?! This is like the third different system for this.

Comment

• Haha, yeah. I mean, I have no idea what you played in the past, but seeing as I hadn't played since launch, and bought everything, I quit the witch queen shit they tossed me into and started doing the New Light quests. Pretty sure they start you with selecting your difficulty level and toss you in the witch queen shit. As for the custom weapons, assuming you're talking about the forge or whatever and that glaive they have you make on Mars? If so, I just did that after weeks of just going through the other shit. Ari and I just started the Witch Queen missions. I don't focus on any of that shit. I'm just going through and using weapons I dig and haven't built a single thing with the new system minus the thing they force you to via the intro missions.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I am totally confused. It keeps tossing me back and forth between shit with no connection. how is there ANOTHER way to build custom weapons?! This is like the third different system for this.
                      See page 98 about the weapon shit. This whole document has been a huge help in general, but 98 talks about the new weapon crafting shit

Comment

• They changed how you get the Batmobile in Cyberpunk, so it doesn't spawn until 40 street cred now. I am at 19.

Comment

• Haha, I didn't use any of the fucking cars at all but I did like stumbling across that cave and that mission. I just rocked a cycle I got the whole time and or fast traveled since there are no load times for the most part.

Comment

• I hate the cars. I still rock Jackie’s Keanu bike.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• YEEEP. And there is one you can get depending on what faction you get into that I like a bit more but I'm with you. Cars suck. Bikes are the only way to go.

Comment

• Trying to set up an Evil Dead game soon. Daniel and a lot of them are about to get the game this week.

Also, look to set up Shredder's Revenge co-ops.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X