X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whaaaaaat? You guys are assholes.

Comment

• Lost my save game to the fucking bug. Super pissed. So it was ok but not the game I ended with. Maybe if a tool comes out like Mass Effect to create a save file I'd go back and try the final episode again.

Comment

• Planetside 2. I have no idea what's going on.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My friend played a bunch of Planetside 2 this weekend. I need to ask him what he thought of it.

Going to finally try and play Xcom tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Planetside 2. I have no idea what's going on.

If you want to review it, I'll get you Press'd up on it. I just did your station ID and promise of coverage for both sites.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Forza Horizons showed up. Going to spend the night with it and Xcom I think.

Comment

• Yeah Forza Horizons is incredible. put in like 12 hours this weekend.

Comment

• Played SWTOR most of the weekend. Just got hooked back in. Leveling up my Chiss Jedi at the moment. Love pissing people off by picking evil options during quests.

"DDDUUUUUDDDEEE STOP PICKING EVIL, YOU'RE A FUCKING JEDI!"

lulz. I'm a Jedi who is fed up with the boring order and is in it for his own agenda. suck it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tried to play Xcom. It froze after like two hours, and I hadn't saved. I had to push myself away from it. Probably going to spend a lot of vacation with it.

Comment

• SAVE ALL OF THE TIME.

Comment

• Well I am still in the tutorial, and was stuck in the endless tutorial loop in the base after finding the lady that escaped the aliens. So I never even got the chance to save at that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Played SWTOR most of the weekend. Just got hooked back in. Leveling up my Chiss Jedi at the moment. Love pissing people off by picking evil options during quests.

"DDDUUUUUDDDEEE STOP PICKING EVIL, YOU'RE A FUCKING JEDI!"

lulz. I'm a Jedi who is fed up with the boring order and is in it for his own agenda. suck it.
                          That's how I played the first KOTOR. EVIL BADASS JEDI ERRYONE FEAR ME.

Comment

• Who wants to play Letter Press?

Comment

• I do!

My Game Center name is Desk Cop.

Comment

• Holy fuck Far Cry 3 is great. And looks incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X