Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably get into it come this weekend. The pick 10 stuff looks awesome, but I already hate that they no longer do the support packages.

Comment

• Black Ops 2 first mission stuff
      Happily, Ed Harris' character from the first Black Ops makes a reappearance. Sadly, Ed Harris' voice does not return.

Thankfully, Digital Michael Rooker is in fact voiced by Michael Rooker. Which is good, because another voice coming out of that guy's face would just seem wrong.

Also BEAR TRAPS
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Probably get into it come this weekend. The pick 10 stuff looks awesome, but I already hate that they no longer do the support packages.
        Packages were always glitchy though. Pick 10 sounds like greatness.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Second mission stuff

B-MOVIE A-TEAM ASSEMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
          sigpic

Comment

• Fuck Ed Harris. MICHAEL KEATON

Comment

• Michael Keaton rules.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Michael Rooker, Tony Todd, Michael Keaton and James Hong. SO CLOSE. Almost had a B-Movie Bingo.

All I had left was Brain Bosworth.
                sigpic

Comment

• Also I forgot how much fun Emblem creation was.

Last edited by Master Shake; 11-15-2012, 07:23 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Goddammit Skyrim sucked me in again
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• The blops2 multiplayer menu dub step is great. I just left it on while cooking. And wow SMG is the way to go in this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                        Also I forgot how much fun Emblem creation was.

Well, crap, now I need to get BLOPS just so I can have this.

Also, finally did a couple missions in the Halo 4 campaign. I like how the Forerunner weapons assemble and fire. Autoturret FTW.

Comment

• up early cause I couldn't sleep. Gonna try to score a Wii U today. Probably won't get it, but I have nothing else to do. FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            The blops2 multiplayer menu dub step is great. I just left it on while cooking. And wow SMG is the way to go in this one.
                            I NEED FAT DROPS AND SMG'S IN MY LIFE NOW!!!

Comment

• Just unlocked future SCAR. Time to destroy. And man. MAN. I need to torrent this soundtrack.

Comment

• It IS out there. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X