X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? I'll take a look then.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I love it. You can get it for like 30 bucks new.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Played GUILD WARS 2 for a lotta hours yesterday. Lots of fun.

One thing really cool: if you're currently at a higher level than the zone that you're in, the game scales your level down so that:
        A. It's a challenge and still fun
        B. You still get appropriate experience

Very smart move.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ceej tried to sell me on it but I'll hold off. I'm not a fan of NC Soft to begin with.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Wow. Rocket Racoon. I know they scrapped from every Capcom franchise they could, but also Marvel?
            You obviously don't understand how awesome RR is.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ceej said the same thing that Martin did. Until he played RR. He's a badass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                Ceej said the same thing that Martin did. Until he played RR. He's a badass.

Rocket Raccoon is the shit. I'm waiting for Guardians shit to get really going, because the voice casting on that shit is going to amazing.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'll tell you what I'm not playing: Rock Band Blitz

MEH.

*sickindianburn*

Comment

• Alternate music game choice: SongPop.

BMetal was talking about it the other day and he was right. It's a lot of fun, could be addicting. My username is desk_cop. Bring it, fools.

Comment

• You on Facebook?
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, basically for Rock Band World. But there's also a phone app that ties in to the Facebook game. It appears to me that you can play across all platforms.

Comment

• Hoping I'm close to finishing Max Payne 3. Really digging it, but want to trade it in for Sleeping Dogs.

Comment

• Max Payne 3 comes to a pretty abrupt finish. I'm waiting for Sleeping Dogs to hit like $30 on a Steam sale, everyone says the PC version looks incredible. I still need to go and finish Darksiders 2 before the deluge of new releases start hitting. Beginning the 18th it's going to be insane.

Comment

• I wish someone would come out with another Dave Mirra BMX game. I really have a hankering to play some BMX and not that shitty BMXXX crap.

Comment

• I'm sure Dave feels the same way.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X