This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dammit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not so fast Anderson. Only 3 million away now. I think I figured that shit out. Got 42 mil on one ball.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        Not so fast Anderson. Only 3 million away now. I think I figured that shit out. Got 42 mil on one ball.

When you string it, you get insane points.

Now, you just need to figure out what IT is. It's how I got so high on Moon Knight and Ghost Rider.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Playing through Lost in Nightmares DLC for Resident Evil 5. Good shit. Can't wait for 6.

Comment

• Officially hooked on GUILD WARS 2.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
              Gods yes. Damn you and your expertise at Rude Mood.

What control scheme is everyone using? I'm using Freakish because my thumbs are rhythmically retarded.
              Haha, I think it was mostly luck and power-up choice. But I did beat Flaparoo on our Texas Flood score war. I AM ALL THAT IS MAN.

I use Freakish control scheme because of all my hours logged in Amplitude and Frequency. Still really liking this game but wish the Rock Band World app would actually work. NEED DEM COINZ.

Comment

• Who was trying to play me in Rock Band 3 earlier? I had a full house over and I saw the notice come up in between drunken stumblings.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• finished episode 3 of Walking Dead. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                    finished episode 3 of Walking Dead. Awesome.
                    Man, yes. When you stop on the road. And then that thing. And my jaw. And man.

Comment

• Holy balls. Did episode 3 seem shorter?
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Took an hour longer than the others for me.

Comment

• Just started Walking Dead. Choosing between the boy on the tractor and the older kid was cool and I can see that decisions will only get tougher. One weird thing though, some scripting issues or something have popped up because I've told everyone the girl isn't my daughter and yet they'll say something like "Well, you and your daughter can sleep in the barn...." Has that happened for you all as well?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah totally. There wasn't much filler.

Comment

• Still pretty cool so far. Gotta get ep one finished and get into ep 2 today.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lot of people assume she's your daughter. Not a scripting issue. Depending on how you play it depends on what ends up happening as far as the relationship to her, and the other people.

Comment

Working...
                                X