Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking dead FB game sucks all the dicks of donkey's ever.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So it's just like the show then.

Comment

• Threw my Fallout 3 hotdog down my X-Box's hallway last night.

I forgot how much I enjoyed the Capital Wasteland setting. Streets ahead of what we got in Lou Bega (too bad they ran out of time in getting the Legion areas finished). The only issue I seem to have is with the sewer tunnel systems being unnecessarily confusing in layout; but that's really only when you get into downtown proper. Otherwise, feels John Goodman to be back in that game's world.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-12-2012, 01:52 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• because of you I'm currently installing it to play through it again. And yeah, the setting is so much better than Vegas. I just wasn't a fan of that at all.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I put in Vegas a few weeks ago and couldn't play for 15 minutes.

Comment

• I'll gladly take the blame.

Vegas had a more robust customization system but lacked the atmosphere of its predecessor.

That and the main narrative (if one adds the Broken Steel DLC in) was not nearly as satisfying.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I put in Vegas a few weeks ago and couldn't play for 15 minutes.
                Couple this with your lack of enthusiasm toward Dead Island and I'd say you don't enjoy exploring very much.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  Couple this with your lack of enthusiasm toward Dead Island and I'd say you don't enjoy exploring very much.
                  Not true at all. I played the hell out of Vegas when it came out, but given distance it just doesn't compare to Fallout 3 at all. The setting just falls flat.

Comment

• Word.

The lack of Neeson makes it less personal. "Double-crossed by Chandler" is a huge trade down.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      So it's just like the show then.
                      YES but with more clicking. All the clicking ever.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• omgz. Spent way too much time playing pinball this weekend.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Walking dead FB game sucks all the dicks of donkey's ever.

Just started playing it. The thing's structured way more poorly than the piss-poor Avengers game that I just stopped playing.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This weekend was a gaming weekend. Finished up some more acts in Gears of War 3, started Fallout 3 again thank to seeing Russ playing it again, became hopelessly addicted to Pinball FX2, played a bit more of Dead Island (still not sure what I think of it yet), and clearing more levels in Stuntman. but seriously, that pinball shit is addicting as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Just started playing it. The thing's structured way more poorly than the piss-poor Avengers game that I just stopped playing.
                              Hey! I still like playing the piss-poor Avengers game! Which I'll probably give up soon as I max out a few more characters; yeah I'm getting bored with it, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                                This weekend was a gaming weekend. Finished up some more acts in Gears of War 3, started Fallout 3 again thank to seeing Russ playing it again, became hopelessly addicted to Pinball FX2, played a bit more of Dead Island (still not sure what I think of it yet), and clearing more levels in Stuntman. but seriously, that pinball shit is addicting as fuck.
                                But was it as good as Pinbot?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X