This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I tried to play Dead Island, but I think I lasted about 45 minutes. Just couldn't get into it.
    HOW ABOUT I GET INTO YO FACE

It's an awesome game* that no one plays because Poles sent it out into the woods patchless. And there it was taunted mercilessly by internet gaming community-sponsored circus bears.

*Don't ever play the DLC
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm liking it so far (only played about an hour). It's definitely rough going, but the sense of dread is nice.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Get yourself a vee hickle and just cruise around the island wrecking ralphs. Throw whiskey at angar dead people.

Best vacation I've had in years.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
          I'm liking it so far (only played about an hour). It's definitely rough going, but the sense of dread is nice.
          You're playing DayZ too!?

Comment

• Man, so there is a Reddit Rescue Force for DayZ players. If you get into a bad situation you can call on their "rangers/medics" to come assist you. Blood, broken bones, etc. Most of them are very well equipped, and have trucks/ATVs so they can get around and help players. Really awesome.

Comment

• Really liking the Avengers Pinball tables. The Infinity Gauntlet board is great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Still doing THE SECRET WORLD and enjoying it. Getting my ass kicked in a major way but that's ok...the challenge is good.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comment...g_in_cherno_a/

OK while the hacking on servers sucks, this sounds hilarious/scary as fuck.

Comment

• Hacking on pc games is such a pain in the ass but at least that's kind of amusing.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Anybody going to start that Walking Dead FB game? :-)
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Anybody going to start that Walking Dead FB game? :-)

I might, but I'm eyeballs deep in Corporate Finance. If I hit another wall tonight, I'll start playing.

Worse case scenario, I fall asleep in the theater again.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• DS shit. Fiddling around with The World Ends With You.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
                            DS shit. Fiddling around with The World Ends With You.
                            Should I ever get my hands on a 3DS XL I want that game so hard.

Comment

• Fucking loving that stupid pinball FX 2 game. Played World War Hulk for like 2 hours last night.

Comment

• Picked up some more tables today. Really digging the Blade one.

Comment

Working...
                                X