• Show
Clear All

• Let a brother know how it is.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Playin' kickball exclusively until THE SOULS, THE DELICIOUS SOULS arri-

-what? FUCKING WHAT!?

NOT SHIPPING UNTIL THE 6TH?

I HOPE A MR. HANDS'ING HAPPENS TO YOU, AMAZON. Death by galactic horsecock is better than you deserve for this insubordination.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The 6th? No release date delivery? Amazon says my shit gonna be here manana.

Comment

• I am sad. But I'd be much more so if I didn't have some kickball to tide me over.

I guess it was just meant for the weekend.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I don't even know if I will touch Dark Souls before Friday night. I know it is going to require blocks of time that I haven't dedicated to a game all year. I'd say Dead Space 2, but I beat that in what will equate to two sittings of Dark Souls. I will probably just RAGE and 2K12 until Friday night, then succumb to many deaths.

Comment

• I'm kinda intimidated, having never succumbed to Demon Souls and in general not being at all prepared for the horrors I am inviting into my domicile.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• RAGE is getting reviews all over the place, but none of the reviews are glowing. Really hope I don't hate it, don't want to waste money on games I hate this release season.

Comment

• RAGE sounds horrible. Like another Doom3 all over again. ID STOP MAKING GAMES AND JUST KEEP MAKING AWESOME ENGINES.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Exactly what my best friend and I were saying, this is Doom 3 all over again.

EDIT: And Rob I think it was your enthusiasm that sold me on it months ago!

Comment

• ID can't make good story driven games. It's too hard for them. Enjoy your "pretty", short as shit game Billy.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 10 hours!

It's fine, I dig shooters, and I built a new rig for pretty. I will still have 2K12 and Dark Souls this week. I am kind of sad that this and BF3 are apparently disappointments. MW3 YOURE MY ONLY HOPE

Comment

• Did you get this on PC ? Cause if so ((((((

Comment

• Yup, and apparently it's busted as fuck. Here's hoping Dark Souls is waiting on the porch when I get home so I can wait on a patch.

Comment

• yeppppppp

The "advanced graphic options" are fucking lulzworthy.

Comment

• I'd like to be playing GoW3 but am too broke....

I feel like Ceej.

Comment

Working...
                                X