Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been doing Kinect shit like crazy. Thinking that I'm going to die.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      Actually I didn't. It just didn't bring anything new to the table about halfway through.
      I remember playing it, replaying it, and then playing it again over the span of a glorious several months.

Which is why I must play it again. A curiosity of whether I will still enjoy it or flip the table like Idris Elba.

That and I watched The Thing again last night and feel a need for extraterrestrial napalm death.

Also: who looks for innovation in a movie tie-in game?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I do when the movie tie-in game comes out 2 decades later.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's not like it was using sprites, man.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It was an ok game that's it. And we all know that, like you, I love the fucking movie. The game was fun but it could have been so much more.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's the only real reason I root for this weegie-centric one. The small glimmer of hope for another trip to the coldest fucking place on earth, where I get to call the computers "Cheetin' bitch" and grow the beard of kings.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Those first minutes in Dead Space 2?

FUCKING HELL
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Speaking of Kinect, I really want Child of Eden to be on sale.

Rob, did you finish it? Good until the end?

Comment

• I didn't finish it, I believe I have one level left. I still like it. Amazing if you have a killer sound system or really nice headphones. I would try to see if you can get it on sale or used.

Comment

• I play on my home theater system, hence Dead Space 2 is AWESOME. I'll try to grab Child as soon as it's on sale.

Comment

• As far as sound design is concerned, not many games can hold a candle to Dead Space (1 or 2).
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• True that. The intro to DS2 is pretty fucking great.

Comment

• MW2 was really fun in Surround Sound.

Comment

• Fucking bored. Really want to play a shooter, but still no Live access.

Martin, get into the spec ops yet? It's great.

Comment

• The last time I played a game in my Home Theater was Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on my PS2.

Broke a glass, while I was trying to drink it. Shit like that is why I'm nearly deaf now.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X