This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be on in a bit.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Well this is shit, BF2 won't find any games. Sigh.

Comment

• Getting on live. You motherfuckers come pop caps with me.

Comment

• this shit is getting stupid. i've spent all day downloading updates and getting "cannot connect to server" messages

Comment

• SAINTS ROW 2. ANYTIME SATURDAY. MULTIPLAYER BOOSTING TO GET DATE SPECIFIC ACHIEVEMENT.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Renegade Ops is amazing. Basically a vehicle based GI Joe game.

Comment

• The ending of Alan Wake kind of pissess me off because I know we're not getting a true sequel. What a great game, though.

Comment

• Who's playing Saints Row 2 tonight?

Need to do it tonight for achievement.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    The ending of Alan Wake kind of pissess me off because I know we're not getting a true sequel. What a great game, though.
                    I hold out hope for a proper second "season" after Night Springs hits the arcade.

Why?

Because nerd fanboy.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Beat New Super Mario Wii game tonight. Shit was hard. I have now beaten every single Super Mario game except for Galaxy 1 and 2.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• In a post-Legend of the Seven Stars landscape, I must posit the question of

?

I mean, that was it for me, man. Game fuckin' over, son.

It didn't stop me from some extramarital action with Mario 64 because I am a hypocritical piece of shit, but I digress.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-19-2011, 08:01 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Cause I love me some Mario, mang.

The Wii one was pretty good but not half as good as Donkey Kong Country Returns.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That fuckin' game. I got so pissed at the castle in world 3 that I haven't put the game back in the machine. That was nine months ago. But I did just get the RE: ...Chronicles games so I'm looking forward to trying those since Rob spoke so highly of them.

Comment

• I think they're great but they're fucking HOARD.

I've been on a big Nintendo kick lately. Got a shit load of stars last night in Galaxy. Hopefully beat that by next week. Also am almost finished with DKCR. Finally beat a boss last night that I was stuck on for weeks. WOOO.

Comment

• Downloaded the demo for FIFA 12 today. Played a couple of matches and I honestly thought it was balls. Very slow. Unintuitive, sluggish controls. Players are dumb as a pile of rocks (again.) Through balls go where the game wants to put them as opposed to where you want them to go (again.) Granted, I've not been playing games for a few months, but that's no excuse for a title of this stature to feel so flat and joyless.

OK, Pro Evolution Soccer, show me what you've got.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X