Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza 3 is still pretty amazing, and I would kill for that $2,000 driving rig they had at E3. Also going to make an obsidian grinder on Terraria tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Saints Row 2 is AMAAAZIINNGGGGG if you aren't glued to your Kinect.

*looks at Rerb*
      Sorry brah, too busy pretending to be Jeff Fahey to partake in SR2.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's cool, me an Ari romped all over the ronin and stole a Swat van.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• srs guise: if you have a kinect you need to own Child of Eden
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• and if you liked REZ at all then you REALLY need to get Child of Eden

Comment

• what is 'Child of Eden'? Haven't even heard of it.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's a "onrails" music shooter from the creator of REZ. You can beat the game in 2 hours. Easily. But it's the experience that is great.

Comment

• SHIT, I knew I was forgetting to do something. I need to hit up the Best Buys this weekend to pick that up.

Comment

• Last night playing Child of Eden with headphones blaring was fucking amazing. I was all like

Comment

• HOLY SHIT, YOU GUYS. Child of Eden.

Comment

• dammit I need a 360 I miss REZ and want COE
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Child of Eden = still soooo good. And surprisingly hard.

Batman AA = brother let me borrow it as I hadn't played it since it came out and I played it on the PS3. Still dig the fuck outta this game and it seems to load way faster on the 360. Still great.

Comment

• I'm playing Saints Row 2 in prep for this beauty....
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I'm playing Saints Row 2 in prep for this beauty....
                              Lost my fucking shit SO HOARD!

Comment

• Gotta see if I can find that for less than the $20 Bill Gates wants for it.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X