X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
    Unbelievable. Brink has to be one of the worst games I've ever purchased
    Aaaaaaand it's gone. 4 whole days, has to be a record for me. And I only played it 2 nights really

Fucking biggest piece of garbage ever.
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      Did not take long to download at all... less than 10 minutes.

I'll be on at 9PM EST.

Prepare yourselves.
      Don't you know you're supposed to be home before the streetlights come on??
      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• BDR Blops-fest was epic till random dude shit in the pool.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What had happened?! Hopefully people leave my house early tonight and we can BLOPSOMEMO.

Comment

• Mike and I talked about that he profusely apologized for his dickbag friend
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Are we renaming our team 'Air Tight Blanche'?

Comment

• I gave Yourshape a try.

I saw red when they threw a fucking synchronized component in.

The robovoice talking shit did not help matters.

But then I got so fucking pissed off, I turned it off, and had a great fucking workout upstairs. Beat my time on the 800 rep challenge too.

The game still sucks though.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  What had happened?! Hopefully people leave my house early tonight and we can BLOPSOMEMO.
                  We had an epic night of Blops/BDR fun. AIR TIGHT BLANCHE FTW!!!!

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                  Mike and I talked about that he profusely apologized for his dickbag friend
                  Let Mike know none of us were bothered by him, his dickbag friend just killed the high.

Originally posted by V View Post
                  Are we renaming our team 'Air Tight Blanche'?
                  ATB or BDR, depending on how amorous we're feeling.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Who the fuck brought up Golden Girls anyway?

It was fucking Rob, wasn't it? I drank way too much playing with you guys.

And thanks to my dear Lola... for getting me horribly addicted to Framboise.

Comment

• Either Rerb or Ari. They're our resident GreyFox fuckers.

Comment

• Lego Star Wars III. Probably one of the best looking Lego games yet and one of the most fun so far.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The PotC Lego game looks beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                            Lego Star Wars III. Probably one of the best looking Lego games yet and one of the most fun so far.

My only problem so far? This is the first Lego game I've played where I have no idea what the fuck is going on story wise. I never watched the Clone Wars cartoon. Should I?

Comment

• The Clone Wars series was surprisingly good, but I haven't watched it in years. Youth could be clouding my senses.

Comment

• Witcher 2 dialog sample -

"Next you'll be fighting Twig, named so because each punch breaks a bone like a twig."

"Oh, I love these pussies with ridiculous names."

<3

Comment

Working...
                                X