Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Japanese are hilariously racist though they are completely clueless that they are in fact racist.

They love black people and black culture but utilize classical stereotypes to the detriment of their affections.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Absolutely. Probably one of the msot xenophobic country in the world.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        The moment the merchant showed up, I realized RE4 was retarded but a fun retarded.
        The merchant is my favorite RE character.

Comment

• It's also the most UN-RE character up until that point. The games could have stopped after RE:0 if they wanted to, even if I'm really digging on RE5. The only reason I started digging on it so much was when they started bringing in references to Umbrella and tying it more into the older games.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• RE 1 and RE 2 = some of my favorite games/gaming worlds ever.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
              I'm really digging on RE5. The only reason I started digging on it so much was when they started bringing in references to Umbrella and tying it more into the older games.
              Medieval.

Axeman.

Goes on safari.

But breakfastcereally, the whole series began to go fucking silly with the first one. Even if it was unintentional. BARRYWHERESBARRY
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                Medieval.

Axeman.

Goes on safari.

But breakfastcereally, the whole series began to go fucking silly with the first one. Even if it was unintentional. BARRYWHERESBARRY
                That was only in the first 10 mins. And the first 2 levels are ASS. Trust me, I wanted to HATE this game. But I don't.

Comment

• Well, let me know what you think of the end cinematic...
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I WILL FAP TO IT

Comment

• I bet.

Turncoat.

You Lando.

You Jill.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Was given a copy of Halo: Reach today. I've played all the Halo's but ODST and I have to say this one looks gorgeous. Haven't touched multi and likely won't unless any of you still play but man the environment on that opening level? <3
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's EPIC. Loved it, and will replay that campaign.

ODST is alright so far, but I left it there and I play Assassin's Creed 2 instead. On the plys side, it features the voices of a lot of geek icon (some of Firefly cast for exemple), but it feels like a expension, an it is. Shame on Microsoft for making people pay 60$ for that!!! I paid 20$ and I'm cool with it, but 60$ is a ripoff.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I got Reach ferfree!! Also I'm down for co-op if anyone wants to do that.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• On the last level of RE5. Last night's boss fight was awesome but too long. Here's hoping I can lay the smacketh down on Wesker quickly tonight.

Comment

• My memory says Wesker was annoying and took like 7 cycles too long.

Comment

Working...
                                X