Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot how retarded the driving is in GTA. I mean I remembered it being shitty, but fuck. Wish I hadn't snagged the Gay Tony DLC on the cheap. And Geometry Wars is still hard shit.

Comment

• The driving in GTA is decent, once you get it down. Also, who's up for some GTA IV coming up? I beat Dead Space 2 and I've had a real jones to get in some GTA IV time.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh the Torchlight whole is deep and dark, but the loot is oh so tasty.

Comment

• Since beating DA2 I've got an RPG itch, but I'm getting fucked. For some reason when I open Oblivion in Steam it freezes and closes. And I reinstalled Guild Wars, which I only ever put about 30 minutes into, but it won't let me log in, even after emailing support and them sending me a link to reset my account info.

Comment

• SR2. LET'S DO THIS.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              SR2. LET'S DO THIS.

Got rid of the game, awhile ago. Never played it and I needed the space on the old HDD. Now, the new HDD has a shit ton of free space.

Kept my Red Faction shit.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

SR2. LET'S DO THIS.
                YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.. just rebought this digitally cause I've been having crazy urges to play since that thread came up about it.
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Fuck yeah, I'll keep a look out for you. I had a blast blowing shit up this weekend in it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Since beating DA2 I've got an RPG itch, but I'm getting fucked. For some reason when I open Oblivion in Steam it freezes and closes. And I reinstalled Guild Wars, which I only ever put about 30 minutes into, but it won't let me log in, even after emailing support and them sending me a link to reset my account info.
                    If you get back into GW, let me know. I'll log on and hook you up with some swag. I've got 9/10 character classes all maxed out (only my Mesmer hasn't completed at least ONE campaign).

I still log on occasionally to look around and see what's changed. I always make a point of logging on during special events...gotta get those party hats, you know...
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well hopefully I can get an answer from Arenanet today. I got a response yesterday saying it was being elevated and they were trying to find out why I can't log in.

I finally got Oblivion running without crashing, and immediately hit up the console commands to make my guy ALL THAT IS MAN and fucked shit up. I run around like I'm The Flash.

Comment

• I'll play GTAIV if any of y'all have it on PS3 (or does that not matter? never did multiplayer on it).

Just been dicking around on Castlevania: LoS for most of the weekend.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Got the MK demo on the PS3 this weekend. DAY ONE PURCHASE. Had a flashback to when I was like 13 and was a GOD at MKII at the local bowling alley. <3333

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Well hopefully I can get an answer from Arenanet today. I got a response yesterday saying it was being elevated and they were trying to find out why I can't log in.
                            I had an issue one time with GW and they were very quick about resolving it. Good customer service experience for me.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Rocking the following games on my phone:

Link to the Past
                              Earthbound
                              Out of This World
                              Super Mario World
                              Shadowrun
                              MK II
                              Final Fantasy III
                              Super Punch Out

YESSSSS

Comment

Rocking the following games on my phone:

Link to the Past
                                Earthbound
                                Out of This World
                                Super Mario World
                                Shadowrun
                                MK II
                                Final Fantasy III
                                Super Punch Out

YESSSSS
                                which emulator are you using?
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X