Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After much trial and error, I now have a $12,420 bounty on my head in the single player campaign of RDR. This is for New Austin, mind you. I only have a $3500 bounty in Mexico.

I have killed 631 lawmen, 1,336 civilians, 230 horses, and untold numbers of livestock and domestic animals.

76 counts of arson, over 400 counts of assault, and I have dragged a woman 790.22 feet behind my horse.

Comment

• Hahahahahaa!

How are you not surrounded by the law at all times?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        Hahahahahaa!

How are you not surrounded by the law at all times?
        It's true... I can't step 10 meters out of town before posses attack me. But that's why God made the Buffalo Rifle.

I have a pardon letter... I just want to see how far I can run with it.

Comment

• Are you just firing up the game and killing everything you see?

Comment

• In so many words... THAT'S A BINGO!

Comment

• Outside of shooting my own horse I have been quite vanilla in my first play through. Although I did find a nun yesterday.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                Outside of shooting my own horse I have been quite vanilla in my first play through. Although I did find a nun yesterday.....
                Hogtie her, use the map to find a train, then throw her on the tracks.

Then you can join me in Hell! YAY!

Comment

• Can you smoke in the bars there?

Comment

• Played some Dead Space 2 last night until Lesley and I decided that it was too stressful to play under our circumstances. Then rocked some ASSCREEDBRO instead and ended up trying to go through one of the "Followers of Romulus" stages in under 8 mins. Shit was just as stressful.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Circumstances? Were you tripping?

Comment

• Vin, I think there's an achievement for getting like a $25k bounty then using a pardon letter or paying it off.

Comment

• No, just hanging with Baltar and eating his cookies.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Vin, I think there's an achievement for getting like a $25k bounty then using a pardon letter or paying it off.
                            Then I will continue my reign of terror... not to sate my bloodlust, or avenge past wrongs done to me.

but to see those beautiful words "Achievement Unlocked".

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              No, just hanging with Baltar and eating his cookies.
                              The entire time I played DS2 I wanted to be blown out of my goddamn mind. One day...one day.

Comment

• Fuck man, when those goddamn kids came screeching at me, Lesley and I were just like, "nope, not right now".

Comment

Working...
                                X