Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingrid might like it. Sounds a bit like Katamari. Kinda/sorta.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I loved Katamari. Got kinda stale, but I wouldn't mind picking it up sometime.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Viva and Katamari are nothing alike.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They're bright, does that count?
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• They are played on the 360...does that count? haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Viva = farm/garden/brothel sim

Katamari = japanese fever dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Viva = farm/garden/brothel sim

Katamari = japanese fever dream
                SOLD!
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Played a few demos over the weekend, Halo Wars is awesome... love the base building.

Hawk, great concept... never a big flight gamer and I couldnt figure out a few things with this one.

RE5, controls sucked ass... didnt like it much.

FEAR 2, wasnt a fan of the first and not a fan of the 2nd.
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Well...I'm a fan of the biker movie genre of the 80s and 90s (not that Wild One bullshit).

From Beyond the Law to Stone Cold to Harley Davidson & the Marlboro Man, I'll watch it if it has at least one mulleted bastard meeting his maker/brokering the deal with the reaper for someone else that is of non-mullet status.

White trash blood runs strong within my family, apparently.

With that preamble, I got the GTA4 DLC that was released today: the Lost and the Damned.

So far, it isn't bad. And the fact that everyone is a complete asshole sumbitch stereotype makes it awesome. Someone got a "Clancy Brown finds a dirtbike from Pet Cemetery 2" style face-fucking by way of a motorcycle wheel AND was then cracked right in the teeth with a hammer. All in the beginning 10 minutes of play.

It's off to a better start than the Fallout 3 content, but the driving controls still make me want to shoot my tv, Elvis style.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Would you tell someone to rebuy GTAIV for this?

Comment

• When I'm finished with it, I'll weigh them thar options.

So far, it is an uncommonly good expansion. Rebuy? Dunno yet.

If I were drinking, I'd say yes. But then I have the judgment of Joaquin Phoenix & Nick Nolte at that point.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          If I were drinking, I'd say yes. But then I have the judgment of Joaquin Phoenix & Nick Nolte at that point.
                          This is one of the greatest quips from you evar.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Soon, I shall be playing Street Fighter 4 on the 360 with my brand new fight stick! Who wants to take me on with my insane Asian autistic fighting games skills?!
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                              With that preamble, I got the GTA4 DLC that was released today: the Lost and the Damned.
                              How much was the expansion, I heard $20?
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Just about 20 bucks for an extra 10 hours of gameplay.

Also of note: They really improved the facial mechanics of the characters. Much more emotive this time around, and Billy is my new favorite biker douchebag (Behind Lance Henriksen's Chains from Stone Cold).

And they even made the bikes a bit easier to control now.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-17-2009, 11:25 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X