This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeedy.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lucky poop.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You wood-usin' bastard of a Macguyver.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You can stomp on that bitch all you want and it's all good.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            You can stomp on that bitch all you want and it's all good.
            I think that might be Ohio's new motto.

Comment

• Well...without a slab of wood at my disposal, I'm gonna go with the ghetto-riggery concept thanks to the Youtubes.

Butter knives and duct tape. BOOYAH!
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tried the Halo Wars demo. I love the hell out of it. I miss playing RTS games. This could be a multiplayer blast, or it could get tedious really quick. I'll pick it up if the multiplayer is good and if more people from around these parts buy it.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Pass. RTS games on the 360 suck.

Comment

• Gonna try out the demo tonight.

Comment

• The controls are actually fairly smooth: Tap right bumper to highlight all your characters on the screen, tap left bumper to highlight all your characters, hold down A to form a circle to highlight, or you can just pick certain character types. I'd say it's slightly more advanced than Warcraft 2, but not as difficult as Starcraft.

It could be real fun if we can do 4 way multiplayer.

Comment

• If it's anything like the console C&C games, pass. Plus, Halo is so generic. But have fun guys!

Comment

• Never played an RTS on the console before. Try the demo dude. I just read on Wired that it will support 6 player multiplayer over X-Box Live. I hope that's true, we could have some epic matches. I need to play more of this game NOW.

Comment

• I'm going to try to remember to download the demo...

Question...what's the benefit to me buying Rock Band 2? Or if I buy Rock Band 2 do I need to keep Rock Band 1? If not how to I get all the songs onto my hard drive?
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• You buy a patch that transfers most of RB1's songs onto your hard drive. Buy #2, then sell the 1st.

Comment

• Because Rock Band 2 is better. Then you pay 5 bucks to download tracks from RB1 to your hard drive. Then get rid of RB1.

Comment

Working...
                                X