Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hope I can afford the 3DS I pre-ordered. I have so many DS games to play.

Comment

• Playing Madagascar Kartz now since Gamefly shat the bed again. I'm giving them until Bulletstorm to unfuck the situation.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Played Active 2 on my kinect setup last night. Holy Baalz, that game does not mess around with the exercise.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Told you. Shit is 10 times harder than that Your Fitness game. At least so far.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• However, I DID work off 4lbs of fat in the past week thanks to that Your Shape Fitness Evolved game. I'm also eating better.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Makes me very mad I don't have more money from my tax return. Would really like to get a Kinect and one of the exercise games.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Makes me very mad I don't have more money from my tax return. Would really like to get a Kinect and one of the exercise games.
                Dude, a Kinect is only $150, and GameStop is selling used ones (already) for I THINK $120. Kinect games go on sale all the time, too. Again, I swear by that Your Shape Fitness Evolved game, especially for the cardio boxing and the zen stuff.

Comment

• Yea I know, but my whole income tax is going to getting the warranty on my truck so it's covered until I have it paid off, and the little extra I will have I am using to pay off my one credit card. Maybe for my birthday.

Comment

• Played Champions Online again last night. Started up a new hero, 'the Fluffer', with the soldier archetype. The first five levels (the tutorial) are pretty much the same (albeit with much more instruction and clarification), but the game storyline has been completely altered once you move on. It used to be that you'd either go to the desert or to Canada...NOW, you go to Millenium City and go through some starter missions to help you understand the game...how crafting works, where to go for the auction house, how to upgrade your powers...that kind of thing. They finally GOT the fact that beginners needed SOME sort of instruction as to how to play the game. Very nice so far. The game itself is still pretty meh, but I'm impressed with these changes.

Comment

• Anyone with Red Dead should show up online tonight...

END TRANSMISSION

Comment

• Possible. I have to take my sister out for her birthday dinner and consume mass quantities of red beef and beer first.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          Anyone with Red Dead should show up online tonight...

END TRANSMISSION

I'm all for it. Let me see if I can get Kate involved. She might be annoying for some of you, but she can fucking play RDR like a pro.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'll be busy molesting my keytar.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I'll be busy molesting my keytar.

I thought your cat was named something else.

Comment

• I don't molest the cats. IT's not molestation if they enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X