This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• win.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• CEEJ can fucking belt out "The Power of Love" like no other. gotdamn.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I wish I could be the singing fat guy in my group. But alas I can haz no groops. *sadcat*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So how's the playlist on Rerk Bernd Free?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm digging it. Some good stuff, just wish there were more songs for the keyboard.

Comment

• So none of the transferable stuff has keyboard catting?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• nope, not that I can tell. I don't even know how to transfer my RB2 stuff over. Should probably look into that. haha. But the single player campaign for RB3 is fucking awesome and so much better than 2.

Comment

• I may have to finally get this goddamn thing.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    nope, not that I can tell. I don't even know how to transfer my RB2 stuff over. Should probably look into that. haha. But the single player campaign for RB3 is fucking awesome and so much better than 2.
                    The first thing you do is spend money, about $10 worth. Then you make sure that you have 2 free GBs of HD space. And then you lament the fact that you don't get to keep the on-disc RHCP and Soundgarden songs. Also the on-disc Journey.
                    sigpic
                    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• boourns

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                        The first thing you do is spend money, about $10 worth. Then you make sure that you have 2 free GBs of HD space. And then you lament the fact that you don't get to keep the on-disc RHCP and Soundgarden songs. Also the on-disc Journey.
                        Turrible.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          I may have to finally get this goddamn thing.
                          *todbrowningfreaks.jpg*

Comment

• So I'm playing the Bulletstorm demo again, for like the 20th time. Just cleared 15.5K score and nobody on my friends list is even close.

Scary thing is, there's people with 23K scores. I shit you not, I've seen the Youtubes.
                            sigpic
                            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• crazy. I am nowhere close to that.

Comment

• MUST WERTCH DOSE UTOOBS!! Jesus, I think I've BARELY two starred the damn thing.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X