Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, agreed. Minimum of 5 maps, and even if it were 3 completely new and 2 revamped old maps I wouldn't be mad.

Comment

• True so long as the revamped maps had a few new little nooks and crannies. Something for long time fans to go "OHHHH SWEEET" over.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Kowloon map looks like the shiznit...

Comment

• Yeah but 10 to 1 says hardly anyone touches that zip line after day one.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll have to wait until Friday for the maps.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Probably for the best, the first few days the last few map packs were hell to download.

Comment

• Hey guys, Alan Wake is awesome. It's cheap so you should totally buy it.

Comment

• YES. <3 Alan.

PIcked up that Your Move Fitness game for the Kinect last night to supplement our other workouts. I dig some of it but I either need to play around with it more or something because I couldn't find a workout program. I just kept doing these like 10-12 min sets but nothing was adding up. Also don't like that there isn't a warm up or cool down set included. But in combination with the EA Active and running 2 miles every other day, I think it'll do nicely.

Also rocked out some more RB3 last night. Lesley and I owned it. Also <3 Piano Man.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    YES. <3 Alan.

PIcked up that Your Move Fitness game for the Kinect last night to supplement our other workouts. I dig some of it but I either need to play around with it more or something because I couldn't find a workout program. I just kept doing these like 10-12 min sets but nothing was adding up. Also don't like that there isn't a warm up or cool down set included. But in combination with the EA Active and running 2 miles every other day, I think it'll do nicely.

Also rocked out some more RB3 last night. Lesley and I owned it. Also <3 Piano Man.
                    LOVE that Your Move Fitness Evolved. I agree with you that it needs a good 'warm up' routine, though.

My typical set on there:
                    - Zen for 10 minutes
                    - Cardio Boxing for 20 minutes
                    - Personal Trainer for 20 minutes
                    - Zen for 10 minutes (good cooldown)

Once the weather gets a bit nicer, I plan on changing my routine up by doing the gym and this game on alternating days.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just don't like that I can't set up a workout routine. IT's just do these 6 exercises, then move on or stop. So my time doesn't keep adding up and I have to keep track by looking at the clock. Oh well, it's not bad for when our workout room is packed. I did the personal trainer thing for like an hour last night.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• do the cardio boxing, Rob. It's great and really gets you moving. Also, I like how it's set up:
                        - Do the Bronze 1, that unlocks Bronze 2.
                        - Do the Bronze 2, that unlocks the entire Bronze set.
                        - Do the Bronze entire set, and you've got a good 10 minute workout.

I'll generally crank out a Silver and Gold set whenever I do it. It's fun and it builds up a good, solid sweat.

As far as the personal trainer goes...did you set up a profile? If you did, you should be able to 'continue your program' whenever you log in and it'll put you through the paces until you want to stop. Yes, it does it in 6 exercise increments, but it's pretty good. I'm sick of the lunges, though.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Anyone grabbing Rearmed 2? Looks pretty great, but I'll probably wait until next week so I can get the Black Ops maps.

Comment

• So, Mass Effect 2, so much improved over the first one. The comic at the beginning is the perfect way to experience the first game, so you don't have to play it. Only thing I need to do is stop having my Shepard ask so many questions. I've learned that if you find out about something, the next person you ask about it is going to basically spout the same shit about it that the previous 5 people did. Too bad I can't seduce Miranda with my female Shepard.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                              Too bad I can't seduce Miranda with my female Shepard.

Comment

• Yes, I chose poorly.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X