Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have it on XBL now. Both the classic and the XTREME FACTIONS stuff. I really like the factions stuff.

Also, Ceej and I played SSFIV for hours again this weekend. I swear, that game is gonna be the death of the podcast.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gonna have to pick up Risk.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Finally won a few ModNation races this weekend. I figured out how to get a boost at the beginning of a race, hold down the gas (R2) then when the race starts tap turbo (L1). Even knowing that, I'm still having trouble winning races. I suck at this game.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Just bought Torchlight with some of the paypal money I made selling the stupid extra character voucher from Transformers: War for Cybertron

Thanks nerds!
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• God Torchlight is so fucking great. Looking forward to Deathspank as well.

Comment

• Fuck $11 all of Monkey Island.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                Been playing the CSI game in-between moving sessions.

Sorry, Ari. I would've joined your party, but no headset. My headsets are at the new place.
                No problem man, I went off to watch Netflix anyways.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Owned Ari's face twice on Risk: Factions on Sunday. It was nice to be back in my board game groove.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You got lucky.

Comment

• I have got to get in a game with youse guise.

Also, Starscream is a goddamn pimp.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I'd like to play more than just 2 player Risk games.

Comment

• I'm down during the week, but lately I've been crashing pretty early thanks to new work hours. I missed you guys this weekend by an hour or so.

Comment

• The week is nonexistent for me nowadays, but this Fri-Mon may be open.

Comment

• WORD. Also, Nate picked up SCA again, so would be fun to play that.

Comment

• Name the time fellas.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X