This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
    We used Kinect Video with Scott last night. It worked wonderfully. He scratched his balls on camera, and I scratched mine.
    Goddamnit. Almost makes me want to get another 360 so I can see Ari balls.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Didn't realize the Penny Arcade Adventures are only $5 a pop on Steam. Snagged the first episode, digging it quite a bit.

Comment

• ASSCREEDBRO better work tonight. WTF with the "Servers not available" BS last night?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man, there is some cheap-ass shit in Donkey Kong Country Returns. What the hell.

Comment

• Finally beat Dragon Age. Awesome game, and would love to play through again, but I know I won't. I may play through some of the other intros though.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Man, there is some cheap-ass shit in Donkey Kong Country Returns. What the hell.
              Get better.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• picked up Tron Evolution and Crackdown 2. keeping them out of sight so that I stay focused on work.
                Last edited by Anderson; 01-15-2011, 07:42 PM.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• If you need achievement assist with Crackhead 2 I'd be willing to help. I have all the agility and co-op orbs so I'd be able to check my map as we traverse the city.

Fired up my PS3 again to hit God of War III. This game is so ridiculously violent. And thanks to the amazing BLU-RAY power, it looks really gross. The slices into the gorgon bodies are so nasty.

Comment

If you need achievement assist with Crackhead 2 I'd be willing to help. I have all the agility and co-op orbs so I'd be able to check my map as we traverse the city.

Fired up my PS3 again to hit God of War III. This game is so ridiculously violent. And thanks to the amazing BLU-RAY power, it looks really gross. The slices into the gorgon bodies are so nasty.

Cool, let me know when you're on to knock it out.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Picked up Wind Waker today because I've been wanting to replay that game for a while now. FUCK. Still <3 this goddamn game. Even only running in 480p this game is gorgeous. Haters gonna hate but this is the best Zelda game since 'A Link to the Past'
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *celdafist*

I completely agree. Wind Waker was probably the best game I played on the Gamecube.

Comment

*celdafist*

I completely agree. Wind Waker was probably the best game I played on the Gamecube.
                          Eternal Darkness says shut yo mouf. Best game that never got a (much deserved) sequel.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yeah, I have Eternal Darkness but still haven't bothered to finish even the first playthrough. I really like what they did with the sanity effects (some of them freaked me out so much that I had to step away from the game. I am a girl.) but the story never really grabbed me. Also the fact that you have to play through it three or four times to see the "real" ending made me lose a little interest.

Comment

• Wind Waker over Eternal Darkness all day. Don't get me wrong Eternal Darkness was cool but Wind Waker was awesome, although a little less boat shit would have been nice.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I would have enjoyed Eternal Darkness if it didn't piss me off so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X