Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished probably my best round of Bejeweled ever. 97 minutes over a 3 day period 1.7mil points.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Just finished probably my best round of Bejeweled ever. 97 minutes over a 3 day period 1.7mil points.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Know how I know you're gay? You won't come out of the closet about matching three.

Comment

Watched an hour of footage on Giant Bomb. They really did not know who to develop for. It has so many typical PC MMO leanings, but all the action and fighting is obviously tailored to a console. They looked at some of the deeper talents and they were flat out combo presses, like Left Mouse Right Right Right Mouse Left. WHA? The combat is VERY action oriented, but the reticule is right in the middle of your screen so your character blocks it out. If it had an over the shoulder camera it would be much improved.
          I played a little of the DCUO beta on the PS3. I created a villain with The Joker as her mentor. This is the first MMO I've played so take anything I say with a grain of salt, but the game played fine on the PS3. I was a little overwhelmed with all the menus and it took me a while to figure out the map and how to teleport. I did play alone, got to around lvl 9 or 10 I think. I did get to a quest, or maybe a job would be the right word, where I teamed up with Catwoman to take down the Huntress. She kicked my ass a few times before realizing I could heal myself by using the Soder I had. Told you, I'm new. Being a DC fanboy, the game interests me, but not enough to pay the monthly fee for it. I'd need some friends playing too, who can show me what the fuck to do.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Found ASSCREEDBRO at GameStop for $39.99. Don't know if I'll be up when you guys are on but I now own it.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Shit sir, I'll be on round 9ish again if you're down.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Central or eastern?

Comment

• CST MOTHERFUCKER. Maybe earlier, depends on if our stories are on.

Comment

Watched an hour of footage on Giant Bomb. They really did not know who to develop for. It has so many typical PC MMO leanings, but all the action and fighting is obviously tailored to a console. They looked at some of the deeper talents and they were flat out combo presses, like Left Mouse Right Right Right Mouse Left. WHA? The combat is VERY action oriented, but the reticule is right in the middle of your screen so your character blocks it out. If it had an over the shoulder camera it would be much improved.
                    Watching that right now. The character creator shit is gold.

b4tm4n four lyfe
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My NAT is now open people! Open wider than a Hitlon's legs on New Years!
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• KINECT VIDEO POR....I MEAN CHAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          KINECT VIDEO PORTMAN....I MEAN KUNIS
                          Que?

Comment

• We used Kinect Video with Scott last night. It worked wonderfully. He scratched his balls on camera, and I scratched mine.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Don't know about tonight, but tomorrow I expect much Ass to be Creeded with my Bros. Arms wide open.

Comment

• Word.

Comment

Working...
                                X