Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gotta try some of my create-a-spots. Haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And how the hell do you create, I couldnt figure it out
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Sadly I've returned to playing COD4, helps with my Anger Management issues. I want to download some arcade games for XBLA, any suggestions?
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Oh snap fool. Hit the back button when you're playing. It opens up the online component.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            Sadly I've returned to playing COD4, helps with my Anger Management issues. I want to download some arcade games for XBLA, any suggestions?

Some of the best (IMO) are Castlevania:Symphony of the Night (I've been replaying this alot lately), Super Puzzle Fighter II is a fun puzzle game, Prince of Persia was a blast while it lasted, Puzzle Quest is dope as well.

Comment

• Is anyone picking up Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix? I've been eyeing it every time I'm on but I don't want to play it alone.
              Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 01-27-2009, 02:34 PM.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• What about Feeding Frenzy and castle crashers? I <3 mindless bullshit...I agree with Puzzle Fighter II, but my kids got irritated watching me play. They said it was a stupid annoying game, HA!

Comment

• I think I'm going to, but on the PS3 as the 360's d-pad sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    Is anyone picking up Super Street Fighter II HD? I've been eyeing it every time I'm on but I don't want to play it alone.
                    I've been eyeballing it too...but I'm sad panda because I bought the other street fighter...FAIL...

Comment

What about Feeding Frenzy and castle crashers? I <3 mindless bullshit...I agree with Puzzle Fighter II, but my kids got irritated watching me play. They said it was a stupid annoying game, HA!
                      Castle Crashers is ridiculously fun. But once you know about the leveling bug, it gets boring. Hahaha. Feeding Frenzy is ok but I would rather suggest Castle Crashers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        I think I'm going to, but on the PS3 as the 360's d-pad sucks.
                        Get it on the 360 and pick up the SF4 stick.

Comment

I've been eyeballing it too...but I'm sad panda because I bought the other street fighter...FAIL...
                          What's wrong with Super Puzzle Fighter? That game is awesome. But it's not as pretty as Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.

Comment

• I think he was talking about the first version of SF2 they released.

Comment

• Yeah that's what I was talking about. Puzzle Fighter is awesome. Original SFII, not so much.

Comment

• I totally forgot they ported SFII. Lame. Are you guys getting SF4, and if so, which system? I think I'm going to get it on the 360 and pick up the Mad Catz Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X