Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought Neverwinter Nights 2 for 10 bucks off D2D last night. Been playing ever since. <33333
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
      Just followed in Ari's footsteps and got 100% on Lego Harry Potter as well as completing all the trophies. AAAAHHHHHH. I feel at peace with the world right now.
      Nice.

I'm making a run at beating Reach solo on Legendary to get my first-ever 100% achievement completion. The first mission went okay but I think I'll be using videos and guides quite a bit for the sake of my controllers and TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        FALLOUT: VINCENT VEGA on hardcore mode was the replacement I needed post-thrashing.
        I think you're being very hard on yourself, mate. I know sometimes scorelines can be deceptive, but 3 - 2 is far from a thrashing.

Originally posted by V View Post
        That's 'assault and battery' for those of you playing at home...
        As with so many things, the U.S. version just sounds so much cooler. Thanks for the translation!
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I am Jack's hyperbole gland.

I think it was more the fact that up to that point, I had been holding my own, but in the final ten minutes of the second half the back four completely forgot how to wrestle the ball away.

It was a thrashing defensively, and one that I will reciprocate soon (though the IRL Man U/Arse on the 13th will be far away from what is found in this rugby sim).
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-11-2010, 11:40 AM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fucking played Neverwinter Nights 2 all weekend. Fought with Slaan to free the lizardpeople from man's tyranny. Good stuff.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finally finished Mass Effect last night. Started it about a year and a half ago, I couldn't figure out how to transfer my save from my brother's account to mine so I just finished it on his account. Interesting story, I hated driving around in that stupid vehicle, stuck to main missions after a while, but I liked it. I hear they fixed and changed a lot for Mass Effect 2 so that's good to hear, it needed it.

I ordered Assassin's Creed Brotherhood yesterday on Amazon so I should be jumping into that game soon. Ordered through BDR so you should be getting a cut, Rob.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Finally picked up Vincent Vega on the cheap; fare thee well next 50 hours of my life!
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                  Finally finished Mass Effect last night. Started it about a year and a half ago, I couldn't figure out how to transfer my save from my brother's account to mine so I just finished it on his account. Interesting story, I hated driving around in that stupid vehicle, stuck to main missions after a while, but I liked it. I hear they fixed and changed a lot for Mass Effect 2 so that's good to hear, it needed it.

I ordered Assassin's Creed Brotherhood yesterday on Amazon so I should be jumping into that game soon. Ordered through BDR so you should be getting a cut, Rob.

ME 2 > ME

And thanks for using our links!

Lesley picked up EA Sports Active 2 for the Kinect. I just finished my first workout. Gotdamn. I've been running/lifting for over a year and I don't think I've sweat as much as I did during the half hour of playing this. Seems like it could be pretty sweet. Will check back in a month to see if I notice a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    Finally finished Mass Effect last night. Started it about a year and a half ago, I couldn't figure out how to transfer my save from my brother's account to mine so I just finished it on his account. Interesting story, I hated driving around in that stupid vehicle, stuck to main missions after a while, but I liked it. I hear they fixed and changed a lot for Mass Effect 2 so that's good to hear, it needed it.
                    You will enjoy the hell out of that squeakquel or my name is Nathan Arizona.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

You will enjoy the hell out of that squeakquel or my name is Nathan Lane.
                      Fixed.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Cheap shot.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I couldn't help but to swing.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I blame myself.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I thought Mass Effect was okay but ME2 blew my pants off. Granted, I'm not a RPG nerd and it's not very RPG-y so that's a big reason I liked it.

Comment

You will enjoy the hell out of that squeakquel or my name is Nathan Lane.
                                Well then, I'll have to make every effort to hate it.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Yeah, I thought Mass Effect was okay but ME2 blew my pants off. Granted, I'm not a RPG nerd and it's not very RPG-y so that's a big reason I liked it.
                                Yeah, same here, not really an RPG fan either, so that's good news to me. I look forward to ME2 on the PS3 a little more now.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X