This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy eh?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OK, the UI changes to Fable are really truly inexcusable. I can't believe at some point someone didn't tell Molyneux "hey man, we are going WAY too far with minimization." I should not have to travel to a fucking pawn shop and see my inventory only when I try to sell shit. I should be able to see how many potions I have. I should have a REGULAR top down map to go with the admittedly cool 3D map, that I can have on my screen and set waypoints to. And a fucking easy to access quest log. The Sanctuary is a cool idea, but it shouldn't be your only option. I still like the game, but fuck does it make you work for your enjoyment. Luckily the sense of humor and voice acting are amazing. Michael Fassbender plays the king!

Comment

• Force Unleashed 2 was a fun distraction, but has the sort of campaign runtime usually reserved for shooters with a robust multiplayer mode to make up the difference. Unfortunately, there is no multiplayer with this game, only a short-as-Michu campaign. A solid rental.

After New Vegas, I've given the micromanaging a rest, so it doesn't bother me too much that Fable 3's UI is absurd.

At least John Cleese is your butler when you are required to return to Sanctuary (under or over 30, it don't matter).
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-28-2010, 11:57 AM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• About to start Red Dead Undead Nightmare.

Comment

• Tell a brother how it is, as it might just be the thing to get me back in the saddle.

With a big iron on mah hip.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Right meow, I am rolling in greenbacks in Fable 3Deeznutz, and there ain't shit to buy with any of it. And it just keeps accumulating, just like your VD of choice.

I am a monopoly man, complete with stovepipe hat and monocle, and with nowhere to go...

I am sad. And looking to trade some superfluous shite in to the local gaming authorities.

Why Harmonerzx decided to hold off on giving a silly bunch of fuckers the option to enjoy overly expensive plastic toys with extra bells and whistles at launch, I will never know (aside from the obvious holiday rush and what have you).
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy shit everyone needs to be buying and playing Undead Nightmare. You hunt the chupacabra, an emo sasquatch, and I am riding Pestilence whilst searching for the other three horses of the apocalypse.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  You hunt the chupacabra
                  BOUGHT ON THIS NEWS ALONE

GOAT-SUCKER, YOU ARE DEAD
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Steam is having a Halloween sale Oct 28-Nov 1, 33-75% off select titles and whatnot
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yep. Just picked up Plants vs. Zombies for 5 bucks. <3 steam.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Played Warhawk last night for about 3 hours and loved it. It's been a long time since I killed so many noobs...And I discovered that even when a bratty kid tries to boot you from their server 10 times, you can still get back in and destroy the hell out of their team! LOVE IT!
                        I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Oh Warhawk. Loved that game. I just really dislike gaming online on the PS3.

Comment

• Agreed, but for nostalgia sake it was calling to me last night...
                            I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Downloaded Scott Pilgrim so I can get the 800 points. Don't know when I'll actually play it though.

Comment

• Played CS:S all weekend. Bought Lesley the Plants vs. Zombies game on STeam and she played it pretty much all weekend. <3 my computer.

Comment

Working...
                                X