Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gave PixelJunk Monsters another chance and I'm liking it a lot more this time. Also playing a little bit of MAG 2.0. I regret deleting my SVER character and starting over with a Raven character just for a trophy. They have added Move support and damn it if I'm not curious to see how well it works

What's the word on Medal of Honor? I haven't read any reviews yet.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'm sure it will play just like every other FPS.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No reviews for Medal of Honor yet, but all the previews have hinted at a really great campaign. I always play my FPS campaigns first, and am really interested in it. I'm still a bit disappointed about DICE doing the mulitplayer, what which BF2 being only a year old, and BF3 coming next year. The multiplayer seems to be "Great if you love DICE, good enough if otherwise." I like DICE quite a bit, as their larger maps make for a lot more fun in sniping than the COD games do, but I see Black Ops stealing my multi time once it drops.

Comment

• Rocked some more CS last night, and unlocked more achievements. Also got some people to check out the site as I spam my spray all the time (got the 100 spray achievement haha)
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cashmoneyhoes coming in, and I'm considering getting my platformer on and picking up Enslaved.

That is, after I get my Genocider 2 cheev in Derd Raisin/take Arsenal to the Super Bowl.

(Psst: TWO FUCKING WEEKS TIL NEUVO VEGAS)
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 26th? Thought it was next week. Fable 3 on 26th.

Comment

• FUCK IT IS

EDIT: AH-FUCKIN' WEEK TO GO FELLAS. GET YO NUKA COLA QUANTUM READY.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit.

Comment

• Shit what?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just gave Rob $7 from Amazon with my $11 purchase (thank you Amazon credits!) for Fallout: New Vegas.

Comment

• Shit that I didn't know it was coming out so soon. I'm really trying to do the "1 new game a month" thing to save money.

Comment

• Ah. This season's a little too fucking packed for it's own good.

(Can I say "fuck" more?)
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I also kind of want Dj Hero 2 more.

Comment

• I DON'T KNOW YOU ANYMORE
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X