This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playing Naughty Bear.

They got the game to me really fucking late.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Don't think I have the processor speed.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
        playing Naughty Bear.

They got the game to me really fucking late.
        Heard that game would have been great as an xbox live game. But no so much as a full price one. Shame.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Heard that game would have been great as an xbox live game. But no so much as a full price one. Shame.

I get that, but I'm just glad that I didn't pay for it. Still the mayhem is fun.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wait...what mmo are you guys playing now? Howard?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Lord of the Rings Online. Started it up this weekend cause we were bored. 10 day free trial. It's going free to play this fall.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• too funny...I almost bought this for like $10 over at Half Price Books the other day. Maybe I'll go back and get it now; I've actually heard good things about it.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I liked it back in the day when I bought it. I had fun this weekend. Not sure if I'll pay for it or how long I'll play for but it's one of the better MMO's imo.

Comment

• I remember that a bunch of members from my AoC guild tried talking me into joining them on LOTRO when they left.

I'll get it and guild up with you guys...why not.

Comment

• I got LOTRO at launch, and it was OK, but I didn't stick with it for too long. During a WoW lull my aunt talked me into trying it again, and the glaring lack of polish compared to WoW is just far too jaunting to me. That said, by far the second best MMO out there.

Comment

• I think I'm just a fan of the art style in LOTR over WoW. Well that and I get to jam the fuck out on my LUTE OF AWESOMENESS. haha

Comment

• I'm really interested in the Warhammer 40k MMO. That trailer from E3 looked like the tits.

Comment

• New 360 may come tomorrow!!! SCORE!

Comment

• How goes MGS4?

Comment

• I'm into act III. I swear I watched nearly 2 hours of cutscenes yesterday. Big Mama, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X