Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, so through the various interruptions in downloading, I'm 15 minutes away from installing. I'm going to be up all night, aren't I?
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• ALL NIGHT LONG

ALL NIGHT LONG

ALLLLLLNIIIIIGHT

/rubyrod
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Ok, so through the various interruptions in downloading, I'm 15 minutes away from installing. I'm going to be up all night, aren't I?
        Possibly. I fucking love this game. Were like lvl12 but if I wasn't trying to stay with Lesley I'd probably be around level 20 haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's one long ass install.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Yep. I have this game on ultra high settings and it's glorious.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Grrr. Installed. Ran Launcher. Went through the damn updates. Logged in. Chose world. Now? Nothing. Which version of DirectX should I be running?

Comment

• Never mind. Got it.

Comment

• Deathspank this week. Anyone else getting it?

Comment

• Waiting on reviews as I still need to grab monkey island 2

Comment

• Elbarrand has been created. Lord, I haven't done a MMO in years and I am not used to the quick keys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Possibly. I fucking love this game. Were like lvl12 but if I wasn't trying to stay with Lesley I'd probably be around level 20 haha.
                        Unfortunately for Rob, I can't sit and play this game for as long as he can.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Playing an MMO with a friend/significant other and promising to "level together" is pretty much the worst idea ever. One will always out level the other, then either have to go back to help, negating their progress, or make an alt, or upset the other by being further ahead. I tried playing WoW with the ex, and that lasted about 3 weeks before I just had to tell her sorry this ain't gonna work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                            Unfortunately for Rob, I can't sit and play this game for as long as he can.
                            Actually it's a good thing. Otherwise I'll just play non stop cause I'm lame like that. haha.

Comment

• What are min required specs?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=32373

Comment

Working...
                                X