Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not yet. You and I need to get back to this shit man.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Duuude, that Saints and Sinners Walking Dead VR game is the shit. It's fucking a Fallout like survival game. You have to not only not get fucked by zombies, but make sure you can find supplies to make it back to your base to upgrade your weapons and shit. It also feel REAL good grabbing a zombie by the head and plunging a knife in to their brain. Like, there is heft and pullback and shit. PSVR2 is so goddamn good.

Battlefield 2042 is actually a bunch of fun, who the fuck knew? All it took was them to realize that BF was never and should never have been Call of Duty. Putting the classes back in and making them actually matter is great. I get to be a medic again and actually help and level and it's a bunch of fun.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Battlefield 2042 had me sucked in throughout the weekend. Shit is a ton of fun when you have a a decent squad and ridiculous if you don't.

Being a medic has always been my jam in these games, and the tweaks to the classes makes that a reality again.

Fun shit.

Dredge - a bunch of fun considering it's an indie game mixing fishing, the occult, and inventory management with a slew of upgrades and that nagging feeling of "just one more job".

Comment

• Slowly getting Lesley into No Man's Sky with me. It may or may not stick but she was the same way with Sea of Thieves and now she plays that shit all the time. I'm still enjoying flying around in VR a whole bunch. Hopefully they fix the resolution. I swear, the first VR update looked great with ton of bugs, but that last one squashed most bugs but now it's not as clear looking OR I'm just nuts. Who knows.

Pumped for Advanced Wars to hit Switch later this month.

Comment

• Advanced Wars is the shit. Runs and looks great. Sons of the Forest is Lesley's newest addiction and it's pretty great. We've been streaming it lately and having fun with Ceej. It's pretty sweet.

Follow us here at my new channel: Headcheese Games

Comment

• Sons of the Forest is amazing still. I'll post a few clips from our last few streams to wet yall's whistle....

I have a hypothesis.

I have another great idea.

Comment

• Getting back into Red Dead 2. Abe Smashington is gonna be the name you think of when you need a bounty hunter to catch ladies who are bad. Ladies are my specialty.

I tried a legendary bounty the other night and it was fucking NUTS. I barely finished it solo and the guy died because it was him or me getting eaten by another alligator...

Comment

• Still sucked into Red Dead 2. Having a lot of fun with that atm.

Jedi Survivor is still there but I'm not as into it as I was with the first one as of yet.

Advance Wars is still fucking GREAT and I've been playing it a bunch.

Comment

• I played nothing but Zelda this weekend. I don't think I like the powers as much as BOTW, and I honestly don't give a shit about the building stuff at all. I have no imagination for that shit. But exploring is amazing. Dreaming up weapons is really cool. I went into the Depths for the first time last night, and it was pretty amazing to realize the map is SO big, because you have underground, above ground, and sky.

Comment

• Lesley was so bummed when she realized she was still in the same world as the last game. lol. She's digging it and can do some sweet building shit. I still hate their dumb controls so I'm not into it yet. Got more into Jedi Survivor and it's clicking more with me. Just gotta get off that first planet first.

RDR2 is my new time suck with Ceej. Roleplaying is a bunch of fun in this game. We're feared as you'll never know if we're good guy or bad guys. All you know is if you need someone caught, we're the men to do it.

Comment

• I keep seeing people say "it's the same map" and I am just like...not seeing it. There's some stuff i recognize, but even Kakariko is way different. There's like hints of the old map, but I don't feel like it's all that recognizable aside from the towns are generally in the same place.

Comment

• I dunno, I never got far in the first one but even I knew it's the same map (just updated a bit). But Nintendo needs to fucking UP THEIR GAME and get a goddamn system that can make these games run/look as good or nearly as good as current hardware. Gameplay is fine, but this game is JAGGY city. I'm spoiled with the PS5/SeriesX/PC

Comment

• Finally getting into Jedi Survivor. I had to put it down because for a bit because for whatever reason could not load my save game and would hard kick me out to main ps5 menu with error. Thought it was a goner and no way was I going to put those 11 hours back into that opening level shit.

Glad it works now. The shit with
                              Spoiler: spoilers 
                            The New Republic was a huge reveal for me. And I fucking love that shit (the books are pretty decent)
                            and because I honestly knew I would buy the game I didn't really pay attention to the trailers or read any reviews so that was a dope reveal.

I thinkkkkkkkkk THINK I may be digging Zelda a bit. I HATE THE CONTROLS and once I swapped X for B it made a HUGE difference. It's not something I'm chomping at the bit to play but I'll give it more time.

RDR2 is my current time suck. Level 18 BH, Level 2 trader, and Level 1 Moonshiner atm. Spending most of my time hunting big game for my trader atm. Probably should go back and try the single player at some point (never got very far).

Advanced Wars is still fantastic and a bunch of fun.

Comment

• Everyone should change the run/jump button on Zelda. it's insane they mapped it the other way, and also insane there's not more mapping options.

I need to go back and finish Jedi Survivor. I hit one of the last bosses, i think, and the dumb one shot kill in phase 3 after dealing with multiple cutscenes mid fight, made me just walk away. Seems like it's a common complaint so at least i am not alone.

Comment

• Yeah, already changed that jump/run shit immediately. And also yeah, everyone needs to have as many options as The Last of Us 2 does at MINIMUM for accessibility. IT's fucking infuriating when you get like 3 choices. LET ME CHANGE EVERY GODDAMN BUTTON IF I WANT.

Comment

Working...
                                X