Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shit, my bad. But that's even better. Let me max my Sea of thieves, Fortnite, and Destiny 2 battlepasses prior. I may have a dopamine addiction.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Went back to Prey.

Tsushima is an amazing game, I think I need a break from an open world for now, after Cyberpunk.

What a surprise, Prey is a successor to System Shock 2!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Tried a round of Fortnite on the Steamdeck via Cloud Game Pass. Worked fine. Tiny bit of lag spikes. But you're not winning shit that way, you just can't see far enough in medium distance firefights. I did get 3 quests done though! Great for that.

Comment

• noice.

And yeah, Prey is legit. It's a shame they were forced into using that name and confusing everyone with the "is it a reboot/sequel/related to" in regards to the first game (which is still fucking awesome. That opening level is still one of the best levels in any game imo)
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Got Deathloop installed on the Xbox. Time to go through again with the new weapons, enemies, ending, etc...AND HOPEFULLY WORKING MULTI". Still so bummed we never got to play Billy. I was a goddamn beast as Julia on the PS5.

Comment

• Got to like 17 already in Fornite. I killed the Herald...and then kept working to wrap up last seasons quest and got another quest to kill her. I kept dropping there and got killed like a dozen times before i finally killed her, but the quest didn't progress. Fucking annoyed.

Comment

• Yeah, we killed her last night but I didn't look to see if there was a quest. I just asked my bro and Ceej if they wanted to try. Did it on our first attempt right off the bus. Also, I have to say it again, CHROME is MVP. I'd chrome all three of us, and my bro would be up on elevated area with his sniper taking shots while Ceej and I would slime our way over to the other team. We'd both pop up at the same time as the team would be focused on my bro and would knock and kill all of them.

Also, the other MVP are the fucking cars with off-road tires and cow catcher attached. The first thing I do in any match is look for tires/catcher, attach to car, and just mow down and kill players. They just shoot at the car which doesn't do shit half the time while I bounce their ass away from their team so my team can pick off the stragglers.

Dig it.

Comment

• I almost never touch cars. Most of the time people come up a hill, the car slows down, I can jump over it, then dump into the car. Nobody grabs tires or cow catchers for the most part.

Comment

• Yall are sleeping on some shit. I'm telling you, car + off road tires + cow catcher = SMACKING BITCHES INTO NEXT WEEK. Shit takes off a ton of damage. Like 3-4 hits and they're dead and worst case is your car loses hp. But then you just repair it with a torch, fill up with gas, and continue on your merry way listening to KORN and outrunning everyone,

My bro says I play the game in the strangest way he's ever seen meanwhile I'm like "I'm still getting #1 a good chunk of the time and acting silly while doing it." lol

Comment

• Made it through the first chunk of Deathloop on Xbox last night so I can play with Ari and the boyz at some point. The PS5 version looks so much better/runs better even without all of the graphic options the gamepass version gives you (I honestly can't remember if the PS5 version had ray tracing/performance/fidelity options).

Still a blast. Just bummed I had to start over. My Colt was a beast and Julianna was too. Starting with nothing was a bit difficult but still having a bunch of fun,

Comment

• I may go back to the PS5 version to see the new enemies and weapons, but I ran that thing DRY for content.

Comment

• the new paint bomb guys are a pain in the ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            noice.

And yeah, Prey is legit. It's a shame they were forced into using that name and confusing everyone with the "is it a reboot/sequel/related to" in regards to the first game (which is still fucking awesome. That opening level is still one of the best levels in any game imo)

I think the former main dev came out saying exactly that. They didn’t want that name at all, out of respect for the other game.

I’m gearing toward a more combat oriented build, but I fucking need the hacking and the psi ops.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              I may go back to the PS5 version to see the new enemies and weapons, but I ran that thing DRY for content.
                              I'm still having fun. Keep hoping that someone on my goddamn friends list makes to the multiplayer option part so I can fucking invade someone that I know. Ceej bowed out early because he doesn't understand how to play the game and keeps dying. It's like, yeah bro, it's not a run and gun....at first. Shit can be punishing and if you're not used to rogue-like games I can see why it would turn you off. But I tried to tell him that he just needs play it smart, machete all the things, get Wenji as SOON AS YOU CAN, and then work on finding good loot and infusing it. Hopefully he tries again. Like one thing I told him was that you aren't supposed to get everything in one go. You get as much as you're comfortable with during the time of the day, then just run back to the tunnels. Once you do that few times you figure out patterns and where people are and then you can be the goddamn Predator just murdering fools.

It's still super satisfying kicking dudes off cliffs.

Comment

• Hit 21 on Fortnite. I feel like that's still quick for leveling considering the lack of weeks of quests to play catch up with.

Comment

Working...
                                X