Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceej surprised all of us by coming in clutch at the last second last night in Fortnite to win us the Victory. The Panda has evolved.

My bro and I played a bunch of Overwatch 2. I still dig it. Finding my groove with as many characters as possible. I kind of love Sigma.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• SIGMA IS GREAT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• With all the Sparta stuff I've barely played anything but a tiny bit of Vampire Survivors. Maybe after this weekend I will get back to Fortnite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          SIGMA IS GREAT.
          Sigma came as I was near end of playing it. Echo, no clue!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Excavation of Hob's Barrow

Wanted something chill and mellow and spooky. This has been getting great word of mouth. First point and click I've played in YEEEEEEEEARS. Really enjoying it. Inspired by The Wicker Man, and it takes it's time. I am about 2 hours in and it's building atmosphere. Will definitely try and get through it before COD campaign unlocks Friday.

Comment

• Lesley and I completed the new Sea of Thieves adventure this weekend. Got lucky to be on a server with others that wanted to also complete it. Formed an alliance and just did our thing. Then after we all got attacked by a 4 man Reaper galleon. Oh well.

A bunch of Fortnite.

Shipbreaker. Had this on PC, enjoying it again on Xbox.

Way more Deathloop. My goal is to godlike speed run this game dammit. Getting decent but still not where I need to be. Definitely made it further than I did on the PS5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

A bunch of Fortnite..
                Opened Fortnite this weekend. Realized I had thrown myself completely into it because of needing something to give myself over to while dealing with Sparta's treatment. Immediately closed it and almost uninstalled because it made me sick as my stomach. Fucking sucks.

Comment

• yeah man,that's every game for me right now. All I do is game to not think about Lesley and our situation. I'm sure Ari and Ceej along with their S.O.s just think I game too much. IT's like, I'd rather fucking game and laugh with you fucks then either game by myself and be in my head or watch shit and also be in my head.

Hopefully you'll get to a place where you can enjoy the nites and the forts.

Comment

• Yeah. I am with you completely. I cannot stand the quiet of this house now. I also don't want to be in this office at all if I can help it because he would be at my feet or laying in his bed. So I am really sticking to my Steam Deck and Switch as much as possible. COD will probably only be on nights Sarah has D&D for a while because I don't want to come sit back here and not have Spartacus jump in my big arm chair with me. I got pissed yesterday because I didn't have any podcasts to listen to for just filling the house with sound.

Comment

• The broz and I had some decent matches last night in fort. The hot jizz gun is my new go to defense destroyer. Bro and his buddy snipe like Tom Berenger and I shoot my jizz on shit people are hiding in/behind to destroy it. Did pretty well doing that last night. They have the twitch skills and I'm a jizzmaster.

Comment

• Grabbed that new illfonic Ghosbusters game today. 40 bucks, why not? Sounds like my bro picked it up too since it's cross platform. Haven't seen many reviews, haven't tried it yet, but I'm gonna be bustin with the boys tonight and hope it's fun....

Comment

• After wrestling with the stupid Epic Games linking shit with Ghostbusters last night I finally got to play (I mean I could play without it, but wanted to play with my bro) and it's pretty fun. Dig the art style, the abilities/equipment upgrades, and it's a pretty fun GB game. Haven't had a chance to actually play with people yet but the single player with A.I. bots wasn't bad. If they actually update this game and shit it could be pretty cool. Couldn't tell you off hand how many levels and shit there are, but it's an illfonic game that was 40 bucks, so probably not many to start with. At least they have the full license and a stupid F13 lawsuit isn't going to destroy this game. Dan and Ernie reprise their roles and now Ray's Occult is right next door to the firehouse! Wooooo.

Really wish this was on gamepass so more people could play with me but it's not quite Evil Dead level of polish/depth but more so than the early days of F13.

Comment

• If it was Game Pass I would be all over this. But there's a lot of games in the next few weeks I want to buy/play plus I want to unlock Ash in Fortnite and finish Hob's Barrow and The Quarry.

Comment

• Yeah, fully understandable. It's a must buy if you're a GB superfan like me but totally wait until it comes down in price.

Comment

• MW2 campaign is out. Opening mission rules. Character feels REAL heavy but not sure if that was mission specific or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X