This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Audi S5

And yeah Rob, super weird. I had another friend with the same issue on PC. Hopefully it's fixed today.

Comment

• I highly recommend you just open your game up fully online as well.

You'll LEVEL UP so much faster killing noobs who invade as Julianna. I've upgraded most of my powers this way haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        2019 Audi S5

And yeah Rob, super weird. I had another friend with the same issue on PC. Hopefully it's fixed today.
        Nice car Billiam, now when's the coke party
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So at 3 today, I might be able to get a PS5. Got contacted by SONY for that lottery shit.

Which one should I get? As I do need another 4K player to run discs on.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            So at 3 today, I might be able to get a PS5. Got contacted by SONY for that lottery shit.

Which one should I get? As I do need another 4K player to run discs on.
            Honestly I have the disc version and I'm happy with it, plus the 4k player offset in price is still vastly cheaper than the cheapest 4k I can find that I'd actually buy
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I got the disc since it's what was available. I am happy with it. Sony is weird about pricing on some of their games, so I could see disc being good for first party games being on sale for physical copies.

Comment

• I agree with Billy and Jersh.

Just get disc based.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• get Deathloop as well. I need more people to invade and kill.

Comment

• Got PS5 disc based heading my way.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Play Miles. It is fucking INCREDIBLE. Ratchet looks amazing as well, and it's a great turn off your brain and chill game. But Miles Morales in action is something special.

Comment

• I still prefer the remastered Spidey to Miles. I hated Miles's extra missions and never 100% that game.

HAd some AMAZING matches in Deathloop. I think I figured out my technique for dealing with people who invade and it seems to be working pretty well.

My loadouts are the shit.

Comment

• Returnal is hard as fuck but fun if you like shootemups. It also looks amazing, sounds amazing, and the haptic feedback is some of the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Returnal is hard as fuck but fun if you like shootemups. It also looks amazing, sounds amazing, and the haptic feedback is some of the best.
                            I gotta go back to that at some point. I bounced off fucking HARD.

Comment

• I went back yesterday. Still hard as fuck and still can only make it to the third biome's boss.

Comment

• Also, Death Stranding Director's Cut hit today. Totally grabbing that.

Comment

Working...
                                X